16

*sweats*

As Hyungwon slowly woke up, he felt a soft breeze of cold air caressing his cheek. He huged his pillow loosely as it appeared to be smoother than usual.

Come to think of it, the pillow itself also seemed larger and the covers felt fluffier.
But was this something to stress about when it was so damn comfy? Not in Hyungwons opinion. A good night of sleep was a good night of sleep. Period.

Who was he to deny his bed, working hard to please him.

Even the smell of pancakes was perfectly explainable.
It was just his mom baking pancakes for breakfast. Yeah.
This woman would have never stopped preparing 5 meals a day if hyungwon hadn't moved out. Hyungwons pleased smile slowly faded at his last thought.

A light coat of cold sweat slowly formed on his forehead.

The smell,
The comfy sheets,
The big pillow..

Things didn't add up. Hyungwons sheets could never be this soft when washed with knock off tide pods.

The sleepy young man finally sat up and opened his eyes. He looked around and figured that the room he was in wasn't familiar in any way.
He stood up as his feet touched the soft carpet. As he looked around he was tempted to lay back down in the bed. It looked just as cosy as it felt. But there was one little thing he hadn't noticed before. There was a little ball of plush slowly stretching and yawning.

He stepped closer and the little furry friend meowed at him. The kittens blue eyes looked expectant at hyungwon.
The boy kneeled down and put his finger up for the kitty to sniff it.

After a bit of fiddling the two made their way to the door and silently opened it. It revealed a hallway with some doors and a bright open room at the end of it.
Now there was lofi hip-hop music and the lovely smell of pancakes filling Hyungwons senses. There was soft energy radiating around the whole apartment.

Lmao did I die and travel up to heaven? He thought as he slowly made his way down the hallway, careful not to make a sound. When he reached the room on the other side he and the little kitten both pecked through the door frame.

Surprised at the scene in front of him he choked on his own saliva and broke out in coughs.

To set it straight, in the room was a dozy looking and Wonho was
softly singing along to some lofi music while preparing breakfast.

When Wonho heared the sudden noise behind him he almost dropped the plate he was holding.

The two looked at each other, one more bewildered than the other.
Before Wonho couldn't even say a simple 'good morning', Hyungwon had already started with his accusations.
"Omg, what the hell are you doing here!"

He shorter was taken aback for a moment but snapped back soon after. "What do you mean, what am I doing here? You're harassing me in my house!"
"Wait, your house?" Hyungwon thought for a bit before continuing "YOU FUCKING KIDNAPPED ME, YOU SICK MF!"

About five minutes of screaming later and Hyungwon sat at the coffee table, his head resting on the black glass as he sighed in defeat. He was so mad at himself for getting drunk and ending up in his enemy's house.

Speaking of the devil,"Hyungwon, breakfast is ready!"

The boy frowned and looked at the other."I don't wanna eat it." He said.
Regardless of the other, Wonho still set the two plates of pancakes down on the table and made himself comfortable.
"Yeah, let's see how long that lasts." Wonho said and smiled smugly when he saw that Hyungwons eyes were glued to the delicious looking food in front of him.

And as expected Hyungwon didn't even last 30 seconds before he dug in himself.
There was no need to ask if the guy liked the food because it was basically written all over his face.

After he finished gobbling up the last piece of dough he washed the breakfast down with a few sips of coffee.

Wonho stopped eating when Hyungwon cleared his throat.
"I lowkey don't like you and I'm also still not sure if you really didn't kidnap me."

He paused for a second.

"And the pancakes were good, but like a little too good.
So let me set this straight if you poisoned me, we're gonna have a problem mister because once I turn into a ghost I'll have you stepping in dog crap for the rest of your life."

Wonho laughed;"And why would I do that?"

"I don't know you tell me."