4

*One week after school started/ SUNDAY*

Hyungwon POV
As I looked at the watch next to me I saw that it was 11:58pm already. I took one headphone off and listened to the sound of the rain. It was loud and cleared my head.

Why am I like this? Just decline it omfg! I thought when I looked at the computer screen, that I had been staring at for the past hour.

follow request: its.wnh

I groaned in distress. It was really confusing me why the hell he would hit me up on Instagram.
Minhyuk, Kihyun and myself were ignoring those 4 boys to the core.

In the past week we had settled down in the university quite well. The teachers and our classmates were nice. Everything was great but the group of four was so annoying. The way they would try to be friendly with us was so tiring.

I got up from my desk and walked to the window. The dark streets where silent if you left out the rain drops. I grabbed the pack of cigarettes and took one in my mouth. Just when I was about to light it I heared someone call my name.

I was so surprised that my lighter almost fell out of my hand.

I looked down to see a drenched Kihyun. "Open the door!" He called.
I wonder what happened this time.
I went to the door and opened it, waiting for my friend to arrive. 

He went up the stairs quickly and gretted me with a hug. I closed the door of my apartment and went after Kihyun. When he got himself something to drink out of my fridge he walked to my room. Opened the window all the way and sat on my bed. He hasn't spoken yet.
"Kihyun you can get clothes out of the cupboard and if you want to shower go ahead." I said a little concerned.

He just swayed his hand, as if to say 'wait a bit'. He took out his own cigarettes and tried to light it but from all the rain his lighter broke. He sighed deeply. Even his breathing was shaking.

It wasn't rare for him to show up at my door in the middle of the night. Neither was his behaviour but it still made me worry sick.

"Come here." I said as I lit my cigarette and his after. We smoked and he calmed down. After that he went to shower and I heated up some chicken that I had left from the afternoon.

I ventilated my room and closed the window after.  I put on some chillstep and sat on my bed browsing through Instagram.

A few minutes later Kihyun came into the room and sat next to me. I put my phone away.
"What happened?" I asked.
Kihyun was strong and kind of a fighter but when you knew him like me and Minhyuk did he was actually soft af.

He looked down and spoke in a low voice.
"Nothing really. It's just that lately... I remember of how we used to be and what happened to us." He said. I knew he referred to the time in middle school.

Kihyun probably was left with the biggest wounds. He used to come over when he couldn't sleep because of the nightmares.

I layed my hand on his cold face, feeling the wetness of his hair.
"Things are different now. I promise that nothing will happen." I said and smiled at him.

I really knew that if there was someone needing to be helped out of some bad situation, it would probably rather be me than Kihyun. But I still would never let anyone touch my friends. Never.

After we stayed like this and talked a few more minutes.
"Have you eaten?" I asked him and he shook his head. I got up and brought him the chicken.

He ate and I put on some Netflix to lighten the mood.
"Netflix and chill?" He asked and smirked while chewing.

"You wish." I replied laughing.
When he finished we were in the middle of an random episode from a random series.

We watched like three more episodes when he suddenly asked "Has the rain stopped yet?"
I turned to look outside my window. "Yeah, I think so. Why?"

"Let's go to the rooftop." He suggested.
"It's three in the morning. And also, smoking will stop you from growing." I laughed.

He smiled and rolled his eyes.
"Shut up, let's go."

We stood up and put on our jackets. I grabbed my key and we were out of the door. We walked up the stairs until we stood in front of a 'no entery' sign. We opened the door silently and stepped onto the roof top.

Hello again ^^
I won't make this ff a sad one but I need some drama once in a while.