13

Read note at the end.

"Hi, pretty boy~"

Please end me. So apparently I just ran into a casually tipsy Wonho. He smiled at my frozen state and took a step towards me, leaving little to no space between us.
"What are you so nervous for?" he asked smugly smiling, almost melting me.

I was so overwhelmed with this situation that I put my hands on his upper arms, wiggling away from him.
"Ugh sorry, but I need to get Kihyun." I said in an attempt to pass him.

Well, this however completely backfired when Wonho wrapped his hands around my waist.
Now my arms were stuck on his chest.
Might I add, his very nicely built chest. Fml.

"I think he's in good hands." He said sweetly, looking up at me in some type of way.
My mouth decided, it was a good time to act up and be quicker than my brain. "Shin Hoseok, you better get your fingers off me right now, or...!"

To be honest, this sentence surprised myself more than him. His gaze turned darker as a dangerous little smirk appeared.
"Or what? Sadly I'm super curious about what would happen. Why don't you show me?"

Wonho crooked his eyebrow, eyeing me as if I was his prey.
I would never admit it, but if he stared at me like that any longer, my knees would start to feel weak.

10 minutes later/ @ Kihyuns situation

I had a drink in my hand that Shownu gave me, and a jaket around my shoulders that belonged to Changkyun.

Well,
You might ask yourself how this happened in a little over 10 minutes. To be completely honest I would like to know that as well.

If we retrace our steps then it kinda went like this;
Shownu cut me off when I got drinks for Hyungwon and I. Then he said that I wouldn't dare to chug my cup. So I had to do it for my ego, we got into smalltalk, Changkyun came over, I noticed Hyungwon being dragged away by Wonho, and now here I am snuggling into Kyuns jaket to escape the cold autumn air while smoking. 

I mean I don't like to be called a light weight in terms of alcohol, but damn... two cups and I'm already tipsy? Sad reality. The three of us were lucky to be the only ones on Minhyuks front porch.

The stuff we talked about was silly as fuck, but keept us entertained nonetheless. Haaa, I can't believe that I was so scared of them when they actually were this sweet.
Nevermind, it might be the alcohol.

And 15 minutes later I was given my forth cup. The music in the living room was extremely loud, but just right if you wanted to dance, and that's exactly what way to many people decided to do, making the space crowded.

Well count us in, we were having the time of our lives dancing to weird charts and more or less old school songs.

We laughed as we moved to the beat. I held my stomach in bliss and almost fell over if it wasn't for Shownu holding me by the waist. My face suddenly matched my hot red hair as I grinned brightly.

We stared into each other's eyes, a sudden wave of softness washing over us, making our surroundings into nothing more than a blurry unimportant mess.

This moment however didn't last long as some drunk dude ran into us, almost pushing us over, including Changkyun.

I don't know when it happened or how but at some point we went up the stairs into one of Minhyuks prepared guest rooms.
We must have danced for at least two hours, since sore couldn't describe the state my feet were in.

A little later everything went black, as I listened to Changkyuns and Shownus soothing voices.

3dr person POV

Kihyun fell asleep with his head on Kyuns lap and his legs resting cutely on Hyungwoos thighs.

Changkyun spoke as he played with the soft strands of hair falling onto Ki's forehead. "He's so cute. A definite keeper." He giggled.

Shownu just nodded reaching over to pet the youngers head.
What a night.

*********
OKAY LISTEN.
first of all, you asked for this love triangle, so don't bash me

2nd of all
THE COMEBACK IS SO GOOD.
IT GETS MY CREATIVE  JUICES FLOWING.

I MEAN LOOK...

They're not here to play around, damn.