1

Hyungwon POV

The sun was shining on my face as I buried my head even deeper into the silky pillow.
I turned around to face the darker side of my room in an attempt to block out the light. This was the way I've spent every morning for the last 6 weeks. Barely waking up just to try to sleep even more.

After twisting and turning I figured, that sleeping wouldn't be working out for me, at the moment.
I opened my eyes and took my phone in my hands.

I was surprised to see 7 missed calls from Minhyuk and 3 from Kihyun. Was today something special or why did they so desperately try to wake me from my beauty sleep?
I layed my phone aside, still wondering what was up.

I rubbed my half asleep eyes as I thought. And after 30 seconds it finally hit me...
Today was the first day of college and I slept halfway through the entrance ceremony.

My eyes grew wide as I sat up quickly, while screaming. I slapped my hands on my cheeks groaning. My legs were quicker than my brain as I was already up and dressing myself. Luckily I already had an outfit picked out.

While getting dressed I called Minhyuk.
"Hyungwon where are you?" Was the first thing he asked after he picked up.
"Omg MINHYUK I FREAKING OVERSLEPT LIKE THE MORON I AM!" I cried into the speaker.
"Bro you still got some time left, just get here as soon as possible!" he said and hung up.

I threw on my coat, grabbed my keys and my wallet and busted out the door. On my way I passed a small bakery and debated on going in.
After struggling I just went in and grabbed a coffee. When I stepped outside again I felt the cold wind blowing in my face.
The air was getting colder nowadays.

Completely focused on the weather I walked towards the door of the huge college building. This was one of the reasons why I decided to go to this 'school', because it is close to my house.

I hurried to the door and right in front of it, I accidentally walked into someone who was also trying to enter. I almost spilled my coffee all over their black jacket. I only had time for the smallest glance at the guy, so all I could take in was that he seems well built and had a black jacket with studs. I was shocked because of the sudden impact our body's made but I quickly snapped out of it. Now is not the time, I really need to hurry.

I didn't even have time to take a proper second look at the boy before I opened the door, muttered an apology and went in.

I saw a few people trying to find they're classrooms. This was telling me that I had completely missed the ceremony and with that had no idea which room I belonged to.

I screamed internally and thought about how to figure this out. I got a buzz in the middle of my real life crisis and looked at my phone.
It was a message I got from Kihyun just now. It read "Room 103".

I smiled in relieve and ran for the stairs. Luck was on my side today, I thought as I went into the third room on the first floor. The door was still opened, which told me that the teacher hadn't arrived yet.

When I went in I was greeted by Minhyuk and Kihyun arguing over whether they should get me or just wait.
I smiled in relief as I made my way towards the two of them.

I collapsed onto the chair in front of Minhyuks table. The two boys were clearly surprised to see me.
"Wow, Hyungwon! You were so quick!" Minhyuk said.

I proudly pretended to do a hair flip and asked about what I had missed.
"Nothing really, it was really boring. At the end of it we all got our timetable and a list of everyone in our class. Here I got the papers for you."
I thanked the light brown haired boy as I received the two papers.

"Do we know anyone?" I asked as I took a look at the names on the sheet of paper. "Idk not really I guess. A few kids from our old middle school." He said with a careful look on his face.
Kihyun looked worried but shook it off quickly. I laughed to their surprise. "Oh come on, it's alright guys. I don't care about it anymore. I'm so over it!" I said while sipping on my coffee.

They nodded.
I took a second look at the paper out of nervousness.

I mean it was true that I don't really care who it is, since things are different now. I'm way more confident about myself than I used to be and I don't care about other people's opinions anymore.
I have enough friends nowadays.

I observantly went through the names.

Don't know them, don't know them, don't know them, don't know th-. Wait.

I went over the last name one more time. No way. I was so shOOk when I read the name again that I didn't notice the classroom door open. But when a few girls gasped I looked up.

The first thing I noticed was the black jacket with the studs. Oh? it's the door boy. Whatever.

I turned to face Minhyuk again and when I saw his face, I was slightly surprised. He looked at me as if I had missed something.
"What?" I asked when Kihyun joined in on nervously looking at me.

"What do you mean! I thought it would effect you a little bit more when you saw him!" Minhyuk whisper-shouted. I was dumbfounded.

But seconds after, when I heard footsteps coming up behind me, I had a suspicion of what they mind mean.
My eyes grew wider and I turned around.
FuckFuckFuckFuck

.
.
.

HI GUYS IM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE MY NEW FICTION. IT TOOK 4 YEARS TO PUT OUT A SECOND STORY BUT I DID IT 🙆‍♀️
ENJOY.