10

LISTEN, I'm never letting y'all vote for the ship again. HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO GO EXACTLY 50/50?
it's beyond me.😂😅
Anyways, enjoy and sorry if you wanted the other ship.
******

"You were blushing quite a lot, don't you think?" I teased as we entered my apartment. 
"Wha- bitch I think the fuck not!"
I chuckled as my friend turned into a tomato yet again.

"You like?" I asked to piss him off even more.

"What are you trying to say? They're not even my freaking type." The red head crossed his arms, looking away.
Yeah, totally believable.

"I mean okay, Kihyun. Changkyun might not be but shownu is right up your alley." I pointed out. Kihyun was basically fanning his face with his hands, as his cheeks were burning up.

"Define that! You don't even know what my ideal guy is." He claimed.

"Well you like guys who are much taller that you, so they can carry you around. He should have some muscles and broad shoulders, but still be the natural type. He should act tough but me a squishy on the inside, so a cute smile is a must have. Do I need to go on?"

Ki just shook his head in shame.
"Haaa looks like me and hyuk will have to deal with our single asses on our own." I sighed.

He just looked at me as if I was joking. I raised my eyebrows, as if to ask 'what?'.
"You must be joking." He said massaging his temple. "YOU ARE THIS CLOSE TO SUCKING DICK AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU'LL BE SINGLE?" He suddenly yelled while holding up his thumb and index finger which were almost touching.

"Whaaaat?" I asked a bit puzzled. 
"You know..... you and Wonho???"

I chocked on air as I heard these words come out of Kihyungs mouth. Me and Wohno? Who took a shit in my besties head for him to believe that? But the shorty wasn't finished and continued talking as I was struggling to contain my coughing.

"Oh shut up! You like him and you know it. Yes, you don't talk much and shit like that, but suddenly when it came to the sports lesson last week, you raped him with your eyes."
Who's the one teasing now? Kihyun thought.

"Okay first of all I don't like him. Second of all, it ain't my fault if he looks better with less clothes on?!?"

I tried to defend myself and miserably failed, yes I myself noticed too. But Kihyuns smirk didn't make it any better.

*******
This chapter is actually hella short but I'm tired and I have to go to work soon so that's what you get.