14

Read the note at the end
💕💕💕💕

Back to Hyungwon

I don't know why I'm here, but apparently Wonho and I are sitting in Minhyuks backyard. There were quite a lot of people around the pool area in front of us.

How much did these fellas drink, that they didn't feel the cold air? But to be honest I really was in no position to talk, because damn, I didn't feel the cold anymore either.

My gaze turned back to my left, where Wonho sat laughing at something, some girl said. Ugh so annoying. Why did I even stick around? Should have made up an excuse and left hours ago.

Also, I had lastly seen Kihyun about thirty minutes ago in the living room. Where the hell did he go?

I actually have no idea what to do. Can't go home without checking on ki. I honestly feel really uncomfortable and the alcohol is doing it's thing rather quickly as well.
Maybe I should ask Wonho if we should go somewhere else, or should I just go away and not tell anyone?

Nah the later option wasn't really a good idea, because if you can't tell, at this state I'll probably get hit by a car, if I go alone.

But I also really don't want to talk to Wonho... well, I mean I don't wanna be the one starting the conversation, so I'll rather stay quiet.

Again I stole a quick glance of the person next to me.
In front of Wonho were so many chicks, you could open a farm then and there.
Gosh this was so damn irritating.

Hmm what to do, what to do?
Maybe Wonho was doing this on purpose... flirting with random girls, not paying any attention to me after dragging me along. So rude.

Everything was getting annoying. The stupid music, the loud conversations, Wonho, the girls around Wonho as well.

I really wanted to get back at this premium piece of muscles, when a thought came to my mind. Hey, why don't we play dirty?
Seemed like a bright idea to me!

So there I sat, figuring out my next move. Not even a minute later I stood up, let's socialise. Crazy, right? An idea that would never come to my mind seemed so casual when I was drunk.

So with that thought I stood up, making eye contact with Wonho. I didn't say anything,  just turned around and walked over to the table for drinks. Actually, I really didn't want anymore alcohol but damn...

I mean you gotta look out for yourself, don't you?
(A/n:Man muss gucken wo man bleibt)

So 5 minutes later I stood there, making smalltalk with some guys from my class. Their names were Jungkook and Taehyung. Both of them were extremely nice and had such friendly and goofy vibes, I really wondered why I had never talked to them before.

"You're Minhyuks best friend, right?" Tae asked, I nodded.

"Well, why are you drinking alone then? Did you come here by yourself?" Jungkook chuckled.

I smiled as I answered - "You know, I actually came here with Kihyun but we kinda got separated." I scratched my neck.

I hadn't even noticed that we were standing pretty close to the pool. Well that was until I heared someone scream "watch out!"
Heads turned and the last thing I saw was some dude coming crashing towards me. I took an unlucky step back and completely lost my balance as the guy crashed into me.
He sent both of us flying backwards.

I shut my eyes tightly, expecting to feel myself hitting the ground but goddamn... instead of the grass we ended up backflipping straight into the pool.

It took me at least ten seconds to realise what happened. Underwater, the air was quickly escaping my lungs, leaving a burning sensation.
I swam to the poolside as quickly as humanly possible. When I finally got there I ended up coughing out quite a bit of liquid.

A few absolutely drunk guys where laughing, and others rushed to my side instantly asking if I was alright. 

Well to bad for them, because I was busy getting the water out of my system. It felt suffocating as it took me a moment to return to normal breathing.

I felt my eyes watering, as my nose and cheeks lit up.

After I had calmed down I put my thumb up, signalling that I was alright when I really wasn't. My lids were puffy, my throat was soar and due to the alcohol everything was spinning.
I still stayed inside the water - at the poolside for a bit since all strength had left my body.

That was until I felt myself being grabbed by my shoulders and lifted straight out of the pool. The cold air hit me and I was really confused for a second.

As I felt the ground beneath my feet, I lost stability and almost collapsed, if it wasn't for the person holding me by my sides.

My glance lifted and it was Wonho who stood before me. His smile alone was enough to make my knees weaker than they already were. He chuckled softly as he put my arm around his neck, humming in satisfaction.

"No worries, I got you~"

*********
I know took long enough, BUT HERE YOU GO ANYWAYS.

ALSO READ MY NEW STORY CALLED 'love ride'

💕💖💝💓💞💗💘💓💛💟💜❣💙💖💓💚❤❤🖤💔💓♥️🎀💗♥️💗💝💗💋💞💜🖤💙🖤💝🖤💖💔🖤💔🖤💝💘❤💘💜💗💗💖💗💜💓💙💓💟💟💖💛