6

Wonho POV

"Did we really have to come here in the middle of the night?" I groaned.
"Jooheon said it was important." Shownu answered.

I could clearly hear the tiredness in his tone. Well at least we had almost reached the building with Jooheons apartment.

When we were about two metres away from the house the door suddenly swung open.
The next thing I knew was that I was laying on the floor with someone sitting on top of me.

When I came to my senses the first thing I saw were big oval shaped eyes. My gaze wandered down where full lips sat.
Hyungwon?

And after what felt like 5 seconds he stood up and ran away.

I was so perplexed. The thing that brought me back to reality was when Shownu was shaking my shoulder.

"Wonho!" I looked up and saw Shownu and Jooheon.

Jooheon was groaning and whining about some dudes escaping. When he finished wailing he finally asked
"BTW Wonho why the hell are you sitting on the floor?"

"A dude ran him over and fell on him." Shownu answered for me.

"WAIT WHAT? WAS THERE ANOTHER GUY WITH HIM? WERE THEY DRESSED IN BLACK?" Jooheon asked shocked.
The black haired nodded.

"DID HE SEE WHO IT WAS?"
My two friends looked at me.
It was Hyungwon.
"No I couldn't see his face."
Shownu gave me a weird look, as if he knew I was lying.

Jooheon groaned.
"Ugh anyways, let's go inside." Hesaid as he reached out for me and helped me up.

*Hyungwon POV*

"Sooo... to put it in a nutshell. Kihyun hit Jooheon and Changkyun and then the two of you ran. Am I correct?" Minhyuk said as he watched us in total awe.

The two of us nodded.
We had just arrived at Minhyuks house and were planing to spend the night since we couldn't risk running into people who were just played by us.

"Its almost four in the morning. Let's just sleep." Kihyun said tiredly. We all agreed and made ourselves comfortable on Minhyuks bed.

I closed my eyes when suddenly a confused face, that I had seen earlier, came to my mind.

"Fuck" I groaned. And snapped my eyes open.

"What?" Kihyun whispered. I turned to see his face and when our eyes meet I answered.

"Wonho saw my face..." his eyes grew wide. 'Omg' he mouthed. He was quiet for a while.

"Do you think he'll tell the others?"
My friend asked.

I nodded "probably".

Suddenly Minhyuk threw in
"I don't think so."
Me and Kihyun almost had a heart attack.

"Since when are you awake and how can you be so sure?" Kihyun asked.

"Well..." Minhyuk sat up and smirked, "I'm texting with a few of the guys and Wonho asked me so much about Hyungwon. You don't even want to know!"

Me and my short friend were dumbfounded.
"First of all, you're a traitor. Second of all, you must be joking!" I whisper-shouted.

Minhyuk shook his head.
"Nope I think he's interested in those froggy lips you've got there."

What the fuck? Who does Wonho think he is? To mess with me like this! Ugh I'm sorry but I don't like these fake ass people. With their sweet faces, beautiful eyes and godlike body's.  Bye.