9

Read the note at the end.
*******

"You must be joking!"

Kihyun said horrified. He had a frown written over his face and had his hands layed flatly on his cheeks. In contrast to his pink hair his face looked paler than usual. He shook his head, hopping that what he was hearing, was just a dream or an illusion.

"I wish I would be joking... istg why did I agree to something that stupid?" Hyungwon asked himself as he fell onto his bed dramatically.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking that?" Kihyun dropped himself beside HW. The two besties just layed there quietly, not knowing what to say.

The sun was already setting and shining warm light through Hyungwons window.
The boys were covered in this beautiful, bright orange as the smaller one spoke up again.

"Hey Hyungwon." It was barely a whisper.

"Yeah?"

"We'll stay friends, right?" Kihyun asked almost to faint to hear.

"Of course! OMG why would you even ask that?" Hyungwon busted out without thinking.
On second thought he actually understood the small male.

Tbh he wouldn't know what to do if he'd find himself in such a situation.
One of his two friends was totally whipped and the other was being sucked in as well.
It must be so frustrating.

The topic soon became uncomfortable, but luckily Kihyun had something else to talk about up his sleeve.

"Btw do you have a present for Minhyuk yet?" Shortie asked.

The younger was confused but processed everything within a few seconds.
"SHIT I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT? WAIT HOW MUCH TIME DO WE HAVE LEFT?!" Hyungwon screamed as he sat up in shock.

"Relax we still have two weeks left." Kihyun laughed.

HW mumbled a quick 'thank god' and layed back down again.

"What are we gonna get?" He asked.

"Do you know those 'grow a boyfriend' things?" Kihyun asked as the two started laughing.

"Kihyun I wanna ask you about your opinion on something."

"Go ahead."

"Well I was thinking about getting my hair coloured." The younger started.

"What colour?" The older asked.

"Idk... pink?"

One and a half weak passed in the blink of an eye leaving the two friends to be panicked gays.

Hyungwons POV

I just walked out of the mall, feeling so fresh, so cool.
In my one hand an iced peach bubble tea and in my other hand bags from different stores, hair freshly dyed into pastel pink.

I was having a moment, as a few people around the shopping centre stared at me in awe. Looking like the extra hoe I was, I grabbed my phone and dialled Kihyuns number.

(K):"Hyungwon?"

(H):"Hi bitch."

(K):"Did you get everything I asked for?"

(H):"Yes I think so... I got three of these 'grow a ___' things, the 'bad but good' album, the chocolate vape-liquid that Minhyuk so desperately wanted and last but not least the ring set we talked about."

(K):"Well done! Oh and Hyungwon, can u grab a pack of cigarettes for me please."

(H):"I got them already, but I bought the menthol ones."

(K):"perfect! Let's meet at your house, in 20 minutes?"

(H):"ok."

After the short conversation, Hyungwon walked to the bus stop and sat there for a few minutes. As he turned up the volume of his phone, the awaited vehicle came and the boy entered.

The drive home was rather comfortable as hyungwon could look at the sun slowly setting, through the windows. By the time he arrived at his stop he was already 5 minutes late. Kihyun was probably angry at him by now, but the weird thing was that Hyungwon didn't receive a single message from the older.

Usually he would be spamming Hyungwon nonstop when he wasn't on time but now there wasn't even a call? Highly suspicious.
But the taller just shrugged it off. Maybe Kihyun was late for once in his life, or maybe he got hit by a car! Who knows?

When Hyungwon turned the final corner he could finally see the apartment building he lived in. After taking a few steps towards the house, he spotted his best friend sitting on the stairs next to the enterance. The short male looked kind of lost, with checks as red as his freshly dyed hair.

"Yo Kihyun! You alright." Hyungwon shouted and jogged to the smaller, as said male finally snapped out of his thought.

"Dude something weird happened." Kihyun mumbled as he ruffled through his hair.

The two boys lit themselves cigarettes before Kihyun could go on. "So I was sitting here, ten minutes ago... and I was about to call you because you weren't here yet, but then-" a faint blush appeared on his cheeks.
"-then I kinda ran into Shownu and Changkyun... and I think Changkyun was flirting with me? But Shownu looked kinda mad at him afterwards and now I don't know what the hell just happened!?" 

By the time he finished telling the story, the shorters face was bright red and Hyungwon couldn't keep his giggles in. A few tears of laughter were shed and a few puffs of cigarettes were taken.

Kihyun angrily blew out the minty smoke. He acted pretty irritated but if he was really honest to himself then he had to admit that he didn't quite hate the small interaction earlier, as much as he wanted to.

*******
IT'S BEEN YEARS. HELLO MY PARTY PEOPLE. JK.

I'm here to ask you something of importance.
DO WE WANT CHANGKI OR SHOWKI. I LOVE BOTH SO Y'ALL CAN CHOOSE.