12

Y'all are in for a treat.

Hyungwon POV

When Ki and I entered Minhyuks house, there were already so many people that even the backyard was packed.

It was really the typical college party. Red cups everywhere, drunks all over the place, people getting too handsy left and right, and so on, and so on.

The two of us gave each other a look that said it all. Even tho we both liked a little alcohol by chance, parties like this were a bit too wild for our boring asses.

We walked further into the living room, where shit got real as some dude was chugging 3 litres of beer. This was definitely not your chill, little Saturday get together with friends, like I had hoped for.
Disappointed but not surprised.

And then the king of this chaotic party came ridden on some dude in black, giving him a piggyback ride.

What a mess.

Time skip

It was half an hour later and Kihyun and I were actually almost enjoying ourselves. We managed to get seated on the couch talking and laughing with some guys from our class. Making it even funnier most of them were smashed.
So drunk, one of them was struggling to walk.

He had told us his complicated ass name but insisted to be called Bambam afterwards.

He was talking about everything remotely embarrassing that you could ever imagine. Another dude,  Mark I think, tried to shut him up, eventually gave in, and was now just hysterically laughing.
Who could blame him, he was high as the clouds.

After all, me and Kihyun hadn't had a drop of alcohol since we arrived and slowly got into the idea of getting some.

"Let's go~" Kihyun sang, highly in the mood. When we were in front of the kitchen something fell out of my pocket. I looked down to see my lighter on the ground. Some dude hadn't noticed it and kicked it so it was like two metres away now, great.

Ki had seen he scene unfold and quickly said "I'll get the drinks. You go after your lighter.", and poof he was gone.

Now here I was, staring down my lighter as I pushed through people to approach it.
I quickly picked it up and turned around to see were my dude went.

There he was with two cups in his hands frozen like a deer in headlights. The fuck was he doing?

I got on my tippy toes to see, benefits of being tall, and noticed some guy standing kinda close to him, probably chatting.

A smirk creeped onto my face at the thought of Kihyun being completely panicked at social interaction.

I shook my head and took a second glance at the guy.
Woah, my bestie was really in for a treat. The dude was exactly his type, judging by his back.

Tall, broad shoulders, tan, kinda familiar.
Wait, what?

I squinted my eyes as I was met with Kihyuns rose red face.
The guy talking to him turned out to be Shownu.
Oh fuck. 

I NEED TO RESCUE HIS ASS RIGHT NOW. So I made my way through to the door frame of the kitchen.

But suddenly I ran into someone who wouldn't move for Christ's sake. I took my sight off of my panicking friend, to meet the eyes of the person in front of me.

Now it was my turn to panic.

"Hi, pretty boy~"

**********
'SUP BITCH.
So another short ass chapter.
Who would have thought.

Anyway, I went over this for 5 times to make sure the writing is without a single mistake.
You're welcome.