8

Minhyuk POV

Kihyun, Hyungwon and I made our way to the cafeteria before going to our third, and last, class for the day. I couldn't help but notice that Wonnie was more uncomfortable than usual.
He was looking around and weirdly clinging on to Kihyun, well, maybe it was the aftermath of overdoing it earlier.
So I just shrugged it off.

When we arrived at our usual table our short hamster friend stood up to get drinks.
"The usual?" He asked and I just nodded.

Hyungwon sighed and leaned back and closed his eyes. He looked tired and even slightly annoyed.
"Are you alright?" I asked carefully.
"Ugh I don't know. It's just-" when Hyungwon opened his eyes he suddenly stopped speaking.

I followed his gaze as and then saw a group of guys approaching.
I smiled when I was Shownu, Jooheon, Changkyun and Wonho.

"Minhyuk istg I'm fucking leaving right now." Hyungwon whisper shouted.

"Oh come on Wonnie! Give them a chance. They're not that bad!"
I pleaded.

He stood up and grabbed his bag.
"Well Minhyuk, I would really like to see the things from your point of view, but I just can't seem to get my head as far up their ass."
And with that Hyungwon rushed out of the cafeteria.

I actually wanted to go after him but I was stuck with Kihyuns jacket and bag, that I couldn't just leave here. So I sat there until the four boys stood in front of me.

We gretted each other but Wonho immediately left. I think he was going to follow Hyungwon. I was really worried.

Jooheon:"Where is Wonho going?"

Changkyun:"Probably tracing after his new flame."

Me:"You guys are idiots!"

Jooheon:"Btw Minnie have I told you about how me and Changie got mugged, yesterday???!"

Shownu:"I wouldn't call it mugged, but okay."

Me:"REALLY? are you okay? Do you know who it was?"
'I really hope they don't know'

Jooheon:"Well not really but-"

The blond haired but was abruptly cut of by a furious voice from behind us.

"Minhyuk, where the fuck is Hyungwon?" He asked staring directly at me.
I glumped and just pointed towards the door. Then he rushed out.

"Wow that was... scary?" Jooheon said.
"Is he always like this?" Changkyun asked.
"What a man." Shownu said still looking after my pink haired, hamster friend.

Hyungwon POV

I rushed out of the cafeteria. I also felt kind of bad for Kihyun, since I knew he felt the same way but I really just couldn't wait.
Well, great. I'm alone, I still have 10 minutes left and I didn't get my strawberry milk.
Can anything actually go right for once?

I sighed as I thought about what to do next. I remembered that I still had to get my book for the next period. Luckily my locker wasn't far from the hallway I was in.

I made my way past countless students with my nervousness slowly calming down. I mostly don't mind the people in school at all tbh.
However, what I do mind are those groups of guys who think of themselves so highly that they don't get to understand that you actually don't want anything to do with them. Is it that hard to get inside you head?

I frowned at the people who popped up in my mind. Specially when it came to the one who actually had the looks to justify this way of thinking.

I rolled my eyes, before I realised two things. First, I was in front of my locker and second, the halls have cleared up a lot. There were barely any people around me.