Roy Harper x Comic!Geek

Start from the beginning

I went home and changed into some of my pjs before flopping on my couch and started rewatching Supernatural. WHERE'S MY SPN FAM AT?! I love them. I mean it's ending and when I found out I got really mad and then got sad. Season 15 that means I have to rewatch from season 1 before I can watch them. I mean when I found out I cried like legit tears streaming down my face. And not the pretty crying from movies I mean the eyeliner and mascara running down my cheeks, nose and eyes red, eyes puffy and overall looking like a mess. That's when I felt my phone buzz.

Carrot top (A/n. I 100% mean this as a joke this is not how I view red heads I actually know people who are so please don't comment that I'm horrible for using this as Roy's contact name.): Do you and Charlie wanna hang out with me and Jason some time???

I quickly called Charlie not knowing what else to do.

"Roy asked if we wanted to hang out with him and Jason some time." I said really fast. I'm surprised I didn't get tongue tied.

"Who wants to hang out with us?" Her voice came out muffled.

"Are you eating?" I asked kinda pouting.

"Yeah. I have a box of donuts and my fat ass will probably eat the whole damn box." She said. I let out an overdramatic gasp.

"You have donuts and you didn't invite me to eat them with you? Ok I see how it is." I said putting a hand over my heart.

"Oh shut up you wouldn't invite me if you had donuts too." She said. I paused and thought about it.

"Ehhhh. Yeah you're right. Anyway. The two hot guys from earlier. I gave the red head my number. They want to know if we'll go hang out sometime." I said.

"Yeah sure. Tell him to meet us at our favorite cafe sometime. Now fuck off I'm watching Total Drama and LeShawna is smacking Heather across the face." She said. We both laughed.

"I remember that episode. Anyway see you tomorrow." I said.

"See ya Arrow."

"See ya bon bon." I said before hanging up. I texted Roy back and then turned back to the show. Awww this part made me cry. Sam watched Jess get burned alive the first episode. Damn you Azazel you made Sammy cry but at the same time thank you for bringing my boys together. I mean saving people and hunting things is the family business.

~Time Skip~

Me and Charlie were at my apartment drawing out our comic con costume designs. You can't make clothes until you draw it out.

"So Maleficent's dress should be simple enough if we get the measurements right and everything. I'm worried about the headdress and helping you walk in heels." Charlie said to me.

"I'm worried about you accidentally whipping someone with the whip for your costume. That we can buy a leather cat suit and alter to fit you right. Although I don't think you'll have an easy time going to the bathroom." I said. We talked for awhile and mapped out what kind of pattern we'd need etc. when I got a call from Roy. I showed her and smiled. She smiled and motioned for me to answer. I answered and put it on speaker.

"Hey gorgeous. If you and Charlie are free right now we could hang out?" Roy suggested. I looked at her and she nodded.

"Y-yeah we're free. It's a good thing Charlie is here right now. A-anyway I'll text you where to meet us ok?" I said.

"Yeah. See you girls later." He said before he hung up. Charlie rushed me to my room and went through my closet.

"Put on that outfit. And wear these shoes and hurry so I can put some makeup on you." She said. I didn't question her I just did what she said. I put on the outfit which was a plain grey sweatshirt with bunny ears on the hood, blue jean shorts, white adidas, and a black choker. She then pulled out my makeup did some natural eyeshadow and what she calls casual winged eyeliner. She finished it off with a natural pinky nude lipstick. I left my hair as it is finding it cute and Charlie did her own makeup pretty quick.

"Ok so we know you like Roy but his friend is cute." She said making me laugh.

"Done." She said putting on a lipgloss. We got there faster than the Millennium Falcon at light speed. That is a total exaggeration but we did get there fast. We went inside and got something before grabbing a table and waiting for the boys. We looked at the sketches for our cosplay and talked about that for a bit.

"BOO!" I heard from behind me. Without thinking I took the sketchbook in my hand turned around and whacked the person with it. I looked and saw Roy and quickly checked to see if he was ok.

"Are you ok? I'm so sorry. Where does it hurt?" I asked. He just laughed and rubbed his head.

"Hey calm down. Calm down. I'm fine." He said holding my hands. I nodded and internally I was I was dying. Why Lord? IS IT BECAUSE I LAUGHED IN CHARLIE'S FACE WHEN I BEAT HER IN MARIO KART THAT 1 TIME?!

"Hey it's good to have those kinds of reflexes. You never know when you could be in danger." Roy said taking a seat next to me. I smiled shyly. I felt so awkward. I tapped Charlie under the table and she smiled at me.

"Guys are so lucky they don't have periods." She said randomly. I just looked at her and started laughing. The boys just looked so taken aback at how random my friend is. This is why me and Charlie get along so well.

"Come on