Roy Harper x Comic!Geek

Start from the beginning

"I thought you were going to go get coffee?" Roy asked. I held up the little R2D2.

"He kept saying buy me. And I kinda need him to go with my C3PO." I said moving to pay for it. I turned to Charlie.

"Hi bon bon!" I greeted.

"Arrow! Where have you been?! You didn't come last week for our weekly video game session." She said. I groaned.

"Sorry it was parent teacher conference and I completely forgot to tell you." I apologized. She smiled with her hands on her waist.

"Good to see you." She said before we did the handshake between Shuri and T'challa from the Black Panther movie. We laughed and smiled.

"I swear this is the weirdest interaction I've ever seen." I heard Jason whisper. I glared at them.

"Friends?" Charlie asked.

"Actually I just met them. This is Charlie she owns the store." I said to them. They waved at her.

"Why do you call her Arrow?" Roy asked. I blushed and glared at her.

"Don't you dare you evil bon bon!" I glared at her. She just smirked.

"She thinks Red Arrow is hot." Charlie said. I glared at her.

"And you think Nightwing has the best ass in the Batfamily ok. Red Arrow is hot and I will stand by that statement until the day I die." I pouted. She just glared at me. Now we were glaring at each other before we ended up laughing.

"Hey remember tomorrow we're gonna start making our costumes for comic con." She said. I nodded excited.

"I'm thinking this year we do something different. I was thinking we could go as Catwoman and Maleficent. I mean they are obviously smart, powerful, elegant, badass women. And if Catwoman was a Disney character I feel like she'd 100% be Maleficent." I said. Charlie nodded. (PICTURE ABOVE🔝)

"Ok that idea is definitely going to be the front runner but I think your new friends want you." She said. I turned and saw Roy and Jason still here.

"You guys need to get out more often." Jason said. We both glared at him.

"I'm sorry have you been inside the Millennium Falcon?" Charlie asked. They both shook their heads.

"We have." We both said at the same time.

"Can I get your number?" Roy asked me. I blushed and looked at Charlie as if saying 'can I mom' like a little kid. She nodded happily.

"Umm sure." I said. He handed me his phone and I put my number in. Then I saved his in my phone. They left the store and I turned to Charlie.

"Ok a really hot guy just asked for your number!" She said. We both squealed. I felt my phone ring and I looked and saw it was Roy. I showed Charlie and laughed. I answered and put it on speaker.

"So how are you doing beautiful?" He asked. I laughed.

"Miss me already?" I teased.

"You know it." He said making me blush.

"Roy it's Charlie. I'm stealing my girl because it's lunchtime. She'll call you later." Charlie said before hanging up for me. I pouted a bit.

"Oh don't get all pouty on me. It's lunch time which means that I'm on break for an hour. Let's go!" She said closing the store before we left for Subway. We quickly ate and then went to the mall to get some inspiration for comic con. We looked around and sketched some ideas. We saw some things we could potentially use before calling it a day.