33

36 weeks

"I fucking missed you." Calum said as soon as Mack got the front door open, his large hands framing her face, pressing his lips firmly against hers as he walked them backwards through the threshold and into the entryway.

"Mmm." He hummed against her lips as their kiss deepened, his tongue pressing against her bottom lip until she granted him access, cherishing the way her lips tasted like her vanilla chap-stick.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you both. I was so worried. I think the guys may be ready to kick me out of the band, I've been such a wreck. I honestly don't know how I made it through the Firefight performance or all that promo... I hate that shit anyways."

Mack laughed in agreement, well aware of his disdain for press and interviews.

"I'm just glad they got your labor stopped and him settled. You however, are supposed to be on bed rest, and this my darling does not appear to be our bed." He said with a concerned smile.

"Doctor gave me the all clear, actually." She smiled back, her eyebrows raised as she bit her lip suggestively.

"Seriously?" He asked, doing his best to contain his enthusiasm.

"Yep. She said he's been showing no signs of distress and since we're so close to his due date anyways. She told me to take it easy but she lifted my restrictions."

He kissed her then, long and hard before bringing their foreheads together to rest.

"Today just keeps getting better and better." He said softly, grabbing her hand after finally dropping his bags foyer, and leading her towards the bedroom.

"Did you have something in mind, Mr. Hood?" She asked playfully. He turned his head slightly to shoot her a cocky smile.

"I just found out that banging my sexy as fuck girlfriend was no longer off the table. Yes, Miss Eaton, I definitely have a few things in mind."

She laughed deeply, throwing her head back and allowing him to pull her along.

His hand traveled to the back of her head, softening the fall as he dropped her against their mattress.

"I can't lay like this long." She said. "He's too big, it's hard to breathe." Cal nodded and moved swiftly, letting his hands sweep up her legs to the drawstring of her soft silk shorts.

"These are fucking sexy." He said, rubbing the slinky fabric between his fingers before gripping them and sliding them down and off her legs. When they were discarded he reached for her arms, gripping her biceps as he pulled her up to a seated position.

She exhaled deeply, able to breathe more easily without a small human crushing her lungs.

He pulled her to the edge of the bed, melding his mouth to hers and losing himself in her kiss. Fuck he wanted her.

His fingers dug into her soft thighs, gripping her tightly as if she would vanish if he were to let go. She would do nothing of the sort of course, she was addicted to him. To his eyes, his heart, his skin, his touch, his entire being.

His hands wandered softly upwards, exploring the skin of her body covered only by her thin camisole. His calloused hands found her breasts and he squeezed the enlarged mounds gently. She gasped into his mouth, her bodies heightened sensitivity only intensifying the moment.

He trailed his kisses down her jaw and neck, stopping briefly at her collarbone, her sweet spot to leave his mark. He held her gaze as he sank to his knees.

"Oh, God!" She cried, as his tongue found her sex. He lapped over her folds, tasting her, and she drug her fingernails up his back and into his hair, fisting the soft black wisps that he'd allowed to grow slightly over the past few weeks.

He always made her feel alive but now, when it seemed like every sensation was increased ten-fold she bit the palm of her hand trying to contain her loud, guttural moans.

His eyes found hers as he stood once more, she leaned forward so that they were peering into each other's eyes as he tugged her hand from between her teeth.

"Let it out baby, I wanna hear you scream." Her whole body shivered, his words enough to add fuel to the fire burning within her as he dove into her. There bodies became one and she bit his shoulder, sucking on the skin until he was undeniably hers.

He groaned and pushed against her chest, breaking her grip and leaving her gasping. He pulled her back hard against him, rocking into her in a steady rhythm, her walls clenching around him as he sheathed himself inside of her.

"Fuck, Mack. Are you close?" He asked, his words coming out I spurts as his muscles became fatigued, his jaw clinching and his eyes squeezed tightly shut.

She moaned in reply and her noises spurred him on his gentle but rapid thrusts only increasing in speed until they both fell to pieces.

"What are you doing in here?" Mackenzie asked Calum as she lingered in the doorway of the nursery. She tightened the belt of her robe around her waist, her hair still wet from the shower she'd just stepped out of.

"Just thinking." He said, stepping away from the crib he'd been leaning over and taking a seat on the rocker, motioning for her to join him.

She sat softly on his thigh, his arms wrapping around her protectively.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Just everything, you, me, Brax." He said softly, his chin resting in the crook of her neck.

"Oh yeah?" She asked.

"I love you." He said emphatically.

"I love you, too." She said, feeling like his words had more meaning than she knew, searching his eyes for what he may be getting at.

"I know I'm not technically Brax's dad, but I hope you know that I'm so fucking excited to meet him. I promise I'm always going to be here for him...and you." He added. "I love you, Mack, now and forever."

She smiled and bent forwards to kiss him.

"I'm so thankful for you, Cal. I couldn't imagine a better best friend, partner, or man to raise my son with. I love you, babe."

He used his nose to nudge her to look at him and pressed their lips together, his heart daring to beat right out of his chest, as it always did when he was around her.

An: soft soft soft

Hope you enjoyed 🖤

Vote and comment!

Ily thanks for reading!
Sav🖤