7

Smut Warning (This will serve as the warning for the entire book)

It was as if their first kiss opened a dam. They had been holding back their true feelings for so long that once they had a taste of what they had been craving, all of their reservations were forgotten.

The walk to the car and subsequent ride back to their rental, seemed to take ages. As the minutes dragged by Mackenzie, feeling quite brazen, reached across the console and placed her hand on the top of his thigh.

"What are you doing, Mack?" He asked her, his voice strained as her hand drifted towards his crotch.

"Me?" She asked, feigning innocence as her hand continued to trail across his groin. "I'm not doing anything."

He looked over to find her batting her eyelashes, clearly aware of what she was doing to him.

"Ten more minutes, Mack. Just let me get us home." she nodded at him but did nothing to halt her movements. He inhaled sharply as she palmed him through his jeans, groaning as he tightened his grip on the steering wheel.

When they were stopped by a red light he put his foot on the breaks and leaned across the console. His hand flew to her neck and he pulled her towards him until their lips were forced together. His mouth moved hungrily against hers as electricity coursed between them. Never had he felt so much from just a kiss, never had he wanted someone so badly.

He reluctantly pulled away as the light turned green, flooring the accelerator as he sped towards their suite. They barely made it through the door before his self control evaporated.

He grabbed her wrists and pushed her gently against the wall as he held her hands above her head in one of his own. Their lips connected and the fingers of his free hand dug into her side as he pressed against her. She moaned into his mouth and he worried that, if she kept making noises like that, he would come undone before they had even begun.

She tugged her hands free from where he had kept them trapped and slipped one around his back while the other snaked around his neck. She jumped, entangling her legs around his waist and leaned closer to his ear.

"Where are we doing this?" She asked, her voice low and seductive, sending all the blood in his body rushing straight towards his throbbing dick.

His immediate thought was that the dining room table directly behind them looked like a good option. He didn't like the idea of that being the place they shared their first time though so he tightened his grip under her and moved hastily towards the bedroom.

Not bothering to shut the door behind them he dropped her on the bed, each of them fumbling to remove as many articles of clothing as possible. When he was left only in his boxers he leaned over her as she lay on the bed, rejoining their lips and stoking the fire that burned in his gut.

He wanted her. Now.

Mackenzie seemed to read his mind as she reached between them and palmed his erection through the thin cotton of his briefs. Her actions elicited a long, deep, growl from Calum and she took that as her cue to dip her hand beneath the fabric and take him in her hand. His body shook above her as she stroked him, his member quickly becoming fully hardened at her touch.

He balanced himself on the bed with one hand and used the other to tug at the material still covering him. She assisted him until he straddled her, a knee on either side, naked. His eyes were wide and dark as he looked down at her. His tongue poking from between his lips as he wet them. He looked as if he were hungry, and like he was determined to make her his next meal.

He shifted so his weight was on his arms, flexing his biceps as he lowered himself towards her, as if he wasn't already mouth wateringly beautiful. His eyes stayed trained on her as he kissed her once more before trailing his tongue over the hill of her breasts, still covered by her thin lace bralette, and downward towards her hips. He stopped when he reached the lace waistband of her navy panties. He looked up at her through his eyelashes as he attached his teeth to them and tugged them down over her legs.

She shivered from the pure excitement running through her veins. He was so sexy, everything he did turned her on. He worked his way back up, his hands running along the smooth skin on her legs and she was eternally thankful she had shaved in the shower that morning. His fingers came daringly close to her center but only brushed across her dripping core. He smirked as she gasped from the disappointment of not getting his touch where she so desperately desired him.

His hands continued their explorations until he reached her bralette, his fingers slipped beneath the hem until his palms covered the mounds of her breasts and his warm skin pressed against them caused her nipples to harden. He took the sensitive buds between his thumbs and forefingers and twisted them just enough for the stimulation to overwhelm her. He was intoxicating and she no longer cared to be sober.

"Fuck, Calum. Please!" She begged and he needed no further encouragement. She lifted up slightly as he tugged the fabric over her head and re-positioned himself on top of her.

"You're sure?" He asked her quickly, already lining himself up with her.

"Fuck me, please." She whined, her back arching from the desperate need to have him within her.

He slid into her, grunting from the bliss of being inside her. Her walls were tight around him, her body warm and accommodating for him.

"Holy shit, Mack. You feel. So. Fucking. Good." He panted. He didn't dare move yet, he needed to make himself last and he was already nearing dangerous territory. She just felt so damn good.

She gasped beneath him as he pushed in father, allowing himself to bottom out and savoring the way she moaned his name as he entered her.

"Can I move?" He choked out and she nodded, her teeth digging into her lip as she struggled to keep herself from crying out.

"Don't hold back on me." He said firmly as his hips rocked forward and he began to find his rhythm. "Come on baby, don't be shy. Tell me how I make you feel."

"Faster." She demanded, her hips rising to meet his as their skin slapped together loudly in the otherwise quiet suite. "Fuck, Cal. Yes! Just like that. Holy shit." She screamed as he thrusted into her at a rapid pace.

Sweat poured from his brow, they both were panting messes as they neared their ends. He groaned as he tried to hold himself together, he wanted her to finish first but he knew he couldn't hold on much longer.

He flipped them over, pulling her on top of him and letting her take control as he tried to get a hold on his ragged breathing. She thrived, her confidence seemingly boosted as he gave her the reins. She grinder her hips against him, moving herself up and down on his shaft as her breasts bounced in front of his face. She was the epitome of sexy, at least in his eyes.

She gasped and her thighs began to shake as his finger nails dug into the meaty, milk white flesh of her thighs. He felt her muscles clench around him and he grunted as he felt the pull of his impending orgasm. He pushed his hips upward, meeting hers thrust for thrust until she came, her body convulsing as her climax hit her and she cried his name.

He pushed her through her end as he found his own, breathing heavily as he sloppily pushed in and out of her until he became flaccid within her. He pulled out slowly, immediately missing her warmth around him.

She fell to the side of him and breathed heavily as they came down. He rolled over and covered her face with gentle kisses. He had always believed that sex with someone you were in love with was different than just fucking. He had never experienced what the first was like until now. But then, he was sure he had never really loved anyone apart from her.

An: Oookkaaaayyy that wasn't supposed to be a whole chapter of smut but here we are.

Hope you enjoyed???

Tell me what you thought? I get self-conscious about my smut.

Read all of Sprinting_Ginger stories bc she is an amazing writer and friend and always encourages me!!!

Vote and Comment!

ILY

Sav