32

35 weeks

"God, this blows." Cal huffed as he took a seat next to Luke in their rehearsal space. "Who's idea was it to spend Valentines Day away from the girls?"

"I don't think it was anyone's idea, Cal. There's fucking fires and it's for charity." Ash said, walking up behind him and flicking his ear. "Don't be such a Debbie downer. We're all missing the ladies but we'll be back with them next week. Valentine's Day is just a manufactured holiday anyway."

The dark haired boy scoffed at his friend.

"Yeah, right. You'd be just as bummed if you had had to miss your first Valentine's day with Kay."

"You're just being a bit dramatic is all mate. Wasn't she gonna be busy today anyway?"

"She's got another commercial. She said getting pregnant has been like the best thing ever for her acting career, she hadn't had a role in ages and she's done like three commercials and a couple guest appearances over the last few months." He replied, a look of pride on his face.

"Damn, that's great. She definitely deserves it." Ash replied.

"Yeah, she does. Let's finish up so we can get to bed, I'm give out and tomorrows gonna be long as hell."

They played through their set one last time before calling it a day, the ride to their hotel seemingly endless but Cal busied himself with a post that was sure to be unexpected from him. Typically he liked to keep his love life private but he'd never felt so sure of his feelings before and he wanted to make them known.

calumhood I love you now, tomorrow, and always

calumhood I love you now, tomorrow, and always. Happy Valentine's Day my love

KenzE: A world away and still managing to make my day, we love you

calumhood: Wish I could be there with you. I'll see you soon

"Holy shit, Kenz! That bouquet is huge!"Harper exclaimed as she stepped into the home shared by Cal and Mackenzie.