25

26 weeks

"Is she coming?" Ashton asked quietly as Mackenzie entered the green room.

"Ask her yourself." Mack said with a smile, looking back towards the door way as KayKay joined them.

"Hey." The short brunette said softly with a little wave.

Everyone greeted her, Ashton hanging back, waiting for her to approach him herself.

"Well, that's a start for them, yeah?" Cal said quietly in her ear as Kay crossed the room and slid down the wall to sit on the floor beside Ash.

"I hope so. Kay seemed hopeful on the way over. She said she's been talking with her therapist and the time to herself was good for her."

"I hate seeing him so upset. Her too. They're family."

"I think they see us staring at them." She whispered back as Ash bore holes through them with his strong gaze.

Calum smiled, ducking his head as they knew they were caught, the pair of them turning their attention to each other.

"Come here." He said, tugging on her hands until he had pulled her into his lap on the couch of their green room.

Micheal and Crystal were cuddled in much the same fashion on the other end of the couch, Luke and Sierra on a chair in front of them, everyone absorbed by their own conversations with their significant other. 

"I hate that you have to leave right after the show tonight. I wish we could go home, maybe.." She tapered off, her eyebrows bouncing playfully to emphasize what she was thinking. 

Calum had to readjust himself as the thought of her naked sent blood rushing straight to his dick. 

"Shit, Mack. Have you always been this horny?" He mumbled, his breath hot against her ear. She stifled a moan, their plethora of company keeping her from reacting the way she wanted to.

"You sure you can't come home tonight?" She purred in his ear. He forcefully swallowed, fighting every fiber of his being that wanted to give in to her advances.

"Mack, I can't. I'm sorry, they've got us booked up doing a million things this week." He said earnestly, not sure who was more disappointed by their current lack of privacy. 

"It's okay." She sighed, my hormones are raging I'm in the mood like constantly." She shrugged.

"Only a week more of this." He said, their eyes meeting in an intense gaze. 

"Yeah, but you're going to Australia for Christmas"

"I meant to talk to you about that." He said, stopping her. "What are your plans for Christmas."

"I don't know." She said shaking her head. "My mom and I haven't really talked since the whole Tanner fiasco. I didn't like the way she handled that situation and I don't know, my dad and I aren't all that close. To be honest I'll probably just end up spending the holiday with Harper, she doesn't have anyone else since she and Colt broke up."

"Harp's going on a cruise for Christmas babe."

"What?"

"Yep, she said something about it the other day so I booked one for her for over the holidays so she could get away." He said, cocking his head to the side. "So having said that, would you maybe wanna go with me, to Australia. We could stay with my parents. Mali is coming too, I know they'd love to see you."

"Would they?" She asked, unsure. "They aren't like angry with me?"

"No, Mack! Me being a jealous fucking asshole didn't rub off on them. They love you and they've always wanted us together. They want to see you and I want you with me, will you at least think about it?"