Dabi × Reader: Only Truth

Start from the beginning

"No, we don't know their intentions. They could seriously hurt her."

"Right...I was just thinking she could try and talk Dabi down."

"Not yet...we need more time."

Your heart raced as you sped-walked back to your spot, kicking your feet anxiously as you waited for All Mights return.

"(Y/n)." Naomasa said walking toward you with All Might by his side. You stood up, picking up your bag and slinging it over your shoulder. "I will have some officers escort you to your hotel, you are very prized right now and we don't want you getting hurt."

You nodded in silence, gripping the strap of your bag and swallowing. "Come with me." He said after a moment of silence. You followed behind feeling All Mights gaze follow you both across the room.

You were put into a police car and escorted to your room at the hotel. "We will be in the room next door if you need anything. Sleep well mam." The officer said handing you your key before walking into their room.

You stood in the hallway looking at the ugly red carpet that they always seemed to have. You stuck in your key, the machine flashing green before allowing you in. You threw your bag on the floor with a sigh, kicking off your shoes and plopping on the bed.

You sat there for a moment before standing up and going into the bathroom and looking at yourself. You looked exhausted.

In the last 24 hours, you saw Dabi on the TV, were called to the police station in Musutafu, flown down there, and questioned for hours on end.

You splashed water on your face, hoping the repeating words would leave your head.

Abandoned bar east of downtown.

"Shit..." you said giving in and putting your shoes back on. You took your phone and nothing else, not even the card to your door as you left your room, silently shutting it.

You left the hotel, making sure to avoid and people...especially staff. You waved down a taxi and nervously played with your fingers as you got closer and closer to east of downtown.

"Are you sure you wanna be here miss? There are some weirdos that camp around this area since it is so worn down..." The driver looked at you via the mirror and gave you a concerned look.

"I'll be okay. Thank you though." Giving him a half-hearted smile and a tip, you got out of the car and listening to it drive away. You walked the quiet streets, hearing the mumbling of drunkards and crackling of garbage fires every now and then.

Finally you came across a building that stood out just enough to your eyes. It was still run down, but the entrance was clear and obvious. You walked to the door and carefully grabbed the knob, being suprised when it twisted open with a faint 'pop'.

It creaked as you carefully peaked in, opening the door slowly, taking a bearing of your surroundings. There were the two big windows from the front that let in small amounts of moonlight, allowing it to shine on the bar across the room.

The lights were off as you closed the door behind you, quietly stepping in.

You felt a sharp point lightly jab at your neck and an arm to twist back your own. "Who are you?" A female voice kooed in your ear, breathing on your neck.

"You came to the wrong place-"

"My name is no concern to you, I am here to see Dabi." You felt the sharp pressure lighten a bit as the female was taken quite a back. Suddenly out of the darkness before you, a walking black mass appeared.