Chat #65

Lucas created a chat

Lucas named the chat Luwoo 💔

Lucas added Jungwoo to the chat

Lucas: Hi uwu... 

Lucas: I was hoping we could talk about the fight.

Jungwoo: Ok... you go first.

Lucas: First, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I haven't taken your mental health serious. I won't use any excuses on anything because my actions were horrible. And you never deserved the horrible words I said. You deserve all the love in the world. And I'm so sorry I said you were faking it. You aren't. And I know that. And I won't use any excuse about why I said it. Because I said it, and I can promise now I don't mean them. You mean the world to me.

Lucas: Ok... your turn.

Jungwoo: I'm sorry too. Im sorry for using your insecurities against you. And I'm sorry for not communicating when I could of. Instead of getting mad and fighting, I could've said why I was upset. And let me do that now.

Jungwoo: I was upset because I was getting cleared that day from my doctor to go back to the idol life. And I wanted you to ask me if I was truly ok. It was all I wanted. To know you cared and I felt like you didn't. And a small part of me still believes that.

Lucas: And I'm so sorry you feel like that. And I'm sorry for not asking you if you were ok. I won't make any excuse why I didn't because there's no excuse why I didn't. And I'm so sorry. If you could find a way to forgive me, I promise I will do better. And I will show more care towards you, I'll ask you if you are ok. I'll just do better as a boyfriend if you will let me be your boyfriend again.

Jungwoo: I can't forgive you. I will agree to be your boyfriend again. However, I believe we will get better. Just like Johnny and Taeil. And after their fight they agreed to forgive each other when they could. Because if I agree to forgive you now. I won't be able to let it go. I would rather be your boyfriend again and let our relationship grow stronger and get passed this. It's the only way I can.

Lucas: Yes. Of course. I can agree to this. I will let you heal through everything and I will let time be our friend and our relationship to show it can be stronger than words that weren't meant.

Jungwoo: Thank you.

Jungwoo: I love you Wong Lucas.

Lucas: No, thank you Jungwoo for agreeing to all of this. I understand you didn't have to. You could've said fuck yourself. But you didn't. Because you are Jungwoo. This sweet adorable innocent person who will do anything for everyone he loves. Thank you for being able to give me the chance to fix all this.

Lucas: I love you too Jungwoo. Truthfully.

Jungwoo: I promise I'm far innocent Xuxi. I make mistakes too. Lol. But yes. I love you truly a lot.