Chat #64

Taeil created a chat

Taeil named it Luwoo Break up??

Taeil added Doyoung to the chat

Taeil added Jaemin to the chat

Taeil added Jungwoo to the cuat

Taeil: Hey uwu darling what happened??

Jaemin: I didn't expect you and Lucas to break up. I thought you two loved each other??

Jungwoo: Well... let me explain I guess.

Jungwoo: It had been a thought on my mind for a long time. Considering since the day we started fighting I was finally cleared from my doctor to come back to the idol life. And Lucas hadn't asked anything about it. I just wanted one question from the quote on quote "love of my life" to make sure I was ok. And it had bothered me all day since Lucas only went to practice that morning for Wayv. And came back the afternoon ready to cuddle with me.

Jungwoo: And again, I wanted him to comment on it. And he didn't even ask about it when I mentioned it. And I felt like I wasn't important to him. Knowing I already suffer from the feeling of everything I have I don't deserve. I just thought that he would always be the rock I always had and need. And he didn't, I guess I got upset without talking about it. And I got mad and yelled and I know I made him mad by talking bad about him. Because he hates being looked at in a negative light. Especially after joining the idol life and everyone saying he wasn't talented and just a face. And then he got mad, I could tell. And he just said something equally as bad that hurt me. And that's kinda where we are right now...

Taeil: Oh uwu baby... Hes an ass for what he said. And I hope he knows it.  Because you are amazing darling. And you deserve all the love in the world. You know you have all of us, and yes I believe you should of talked to him. Relationships are all about communication darling.

Jaemin: He does have a point Uwu. But Lucas didn't have a right to say what he said. He should love you enough to understand you are not in a right place and take time away. Even if he ignored you. I would've felt better about that then what his happening now.

Doyoung: I think you should take some time to yourself before anything. You clearly need the time to heal. And if he loves you, he'll wait. Or he'll allow himself to drop his pride and fix everything between you two even if he can't fix it. This isn't something that'll heal over night. It's going to take weeks and months.

Jungwoo: Thank you guys so much! I still love Lucas. Again he is the love of my life and I can't let him go forever. I just need time like Doyoung said. And I'll talk to him, and we'll communicate and we'll be ok eventually.

>>>>>

Nct Family

MoonMoon Plush: I think everything will be ok.