Chat 63

Taeyong created a group chat

Taeyong named the chat what!?

Taeyong added Kun, Mark, and Lucas to the chat

Taeyong: Ok... can you do us a favor and what the hell was that

Lucas: What do you mean?

Taeyong: Hunny don't play stupid with me . It doesn't look nice on you. You and Jungwoo fought. And you two never fought and I want an explanation now!

Kun: Wow-

Mark: He snapped^

Mark: But seriously Xuxi. What Happened? You and Uwu were fine a few days ago?? What suddenly broke out into a fight??

Lucas: Truthfully. I'm not even really sure what happened. We were cuddling watching a kdrama. Everything seemed to be fine. And then he broke down in tears. And of course I asked what was wrong. He just started yelling at me while crying pushing me away when I tried to comfort him. Again, I didn't understand what was wrong and then he walked away. And then he ignored me for a few days and I let it happen because I thought he needed his space and I let him know I was here to talk when he was ok to talk.

Lucas: I said stupid things, I wasn't thinking when we started fighting. And I felt awful. I was hoping that maybe if we got some time maybe everything would be ok...

Lucas: Ane than it got worse and yeah... you kinda seen what happened after that. I regret everything. He means everything to me. And I'm so upset over our fight. I love him. And I should've never gotten mad and said things that I knew would upset him.  And I regret it a lot.

Taeyong: Wow

Kun: I'm glad you seen what you did to him was wrong. He feels awful now. When it isn't his fault his mental health is horrible. That's kinda what happens when you become a singer.

Mark: Jungwoo-hyung is incredible and yes you were an asshole. I'm glad you noticed you were a jackass. I love you Lucas, but Jungwoo doesn't deserve the words you said to him. However, I believe you should talk to him because he loves you and he will talk it out and forgive you because it is just Jungwoo.

Lucas: Thank you guys for making me out to be a dick.

Lucas: But again, I know I was a dick to Jungwoo. And he doesn't deserve the shit I've put him through. And I can't let him "talk this out" this isn't some small oopsie I made. I made him feel like shit, I know it.  And I can't forgive myself for it. I love him and I just- I don't know... again I know I fucked up. But I don't know what to do I guess.. 

Taeyong: Again, we can't tell you what to do. I'm happy you decided you were being an ass. However, if you love him and he loves you. You guys can get through this one day. Me and Ten got through his cheating, I believe you and Jungwoo can get through this too.

Lucas: Thank you Taeyong...

>>>>>

Nct Family

Panicked Bitch: ... We got problems again and I just hope everything can be fixed...