Chat #42

Johnny created a chat

Johnny named it Johnil 💖

Johnny added Taeil to the chat

Johnny: Taeil baby, I understand you are upset with what happened with Ten. I really understand

Johnny: But I promise, everything between us is over. It has been over. There was never really any feelings between us because he had Taeyong and I was willing to wait for you.

Johnny: Only YOU, not him. It was never Ten. It was always you Moon Taeil, I like you. No I love you.

Johnny: That is how deep my feelings run for you. I am willing to call it love.

Johnny: It IS love. I hope you can find a way to forgive me.

Seen

>>>>

Nct family

Tail left the chat

Oh DaDdy: ...

Oh DaDdy logged off

Bunny Baby: Smh, Taeten. I understand this isn't your fight. Your relationship is patched. But you guys fucked Johnil up with all that shit.

Bunny Baby: Now, I'm not asking you to fix them, except that is exactly what I am telling you.

Bunny Baby: You had no problem starting shit. And even making it public in this fucking group chat. Taeyong I don't care what you say. YOU KNOW the effect of your words. And I know exactly what you were trying to fucking pull.

100% Homo: Oop- he snapped

Gay Softie Ass: It needed to be said.

-10 Thot: He might be mad at me right now. I'll talk to him.

Bunny Baby: Thank you

Bunny Baby: Although it should be Taeyong talking to him.. smh. He caused this shit, AND HES OUR FUCKING LEADER FOR LITERAL FUCK SAKES

Softie Gay Ass: Oop-

Bunny Baby: Don't play with me Huang or you won't like the outcome of it.

>>>>

Ten created a chat

Ten named the chat Tenil

Ten added Taeil to the chat

Ten: Ok, I understand you are upset. It wasn't right for what me and Taeyong did. Yes we did fight, however it wasn't right to include you guys when you two literally did nothing.

Ten: So, I'm sorry. I'm sorry me and Taeyong fought and got you and Johnny in the middle. It was very selfish of us.

Ten: Now let me tell you the truth.

Ten: Yes, me and Johnny had a mutual feeling of liking. It did happen, however neither of us acted on it. We acted as if we were normal friends. And right around that time I started to fall in love with Taeyong. And admittingly, I wasn't ready to let go of Johnny so I led him on. It was selfish of me.

Ten: However,  me and Taeyong started dating. And I knew I had to let Johnny go if I wanted Taeyong to have all the love I had to share for him.

Ten: So I asked Johnny to meet up with me at a cafe when Taeyong had a schedule. And we talked our feelings out. I admitted I was in love with Taeyong and he admitted he loved you.

Ten: And yes, we did kiss. After we found some place private. We kissed, to make sure all the feelings we felt were gone. And it was mutual there was no feelings. And I made him promise me to not tell anyone because I knew Taeyong would be upset with me.
Ten: It wasn't Johnny's fault. It was mine. And I'm so sorry I was so selfish. It wasn't right of me. But I am true to my words, Johnny loves you. He loves you more than anyone else in the world. I can promise that. Me and him just made a mistake. And I hope you can forgive me and him for.

Seen

>>>>>

Nct Family

-10 Thot: Now we wait....

Bunny Baby: 🤔

.

.

.

.

.
Authors Note:

Hello! I am alive! Back to once a week updates with this book is great! Anyway... just a fyi, I am about to change their names again (soon) so that'll be fun  :)

Also look at this little baby girl. My brothers cat recently had kittens. And isn't she the most precious thing you have ever seen :(( I need her soo bad, but my dad said no. So RIP. Until next time!

~PANDA