Chat #38 *Small Chapter*

Ten created the group chat

Ten named the chat Taeten💖

Ten added Taeyong to the chat

Ten: Hi, I'm so sorry. I've been trying to wait for you to want to talk about it. But I've gotten so antsy I can't wait no longer.

Ten: Taeyong, I love you. I have always loved you. And I will always love you. And I'm so so sorry about kissing Johnny.

Ten: No amount of words or anything could make up for what I did. And I know that. Nothing could make it right, because it wasn't right. I know it wasn't  and I can't even explain why I did it. I just did.

Ten: I won't make up excuses for anything. Because that is wrong and shows I agree with what I did. I don't, and it makes it easier for me to find a way to make it up to you.

Ten: Even if it takes months or years I'll do whatever I have to, to get you back.

Taeyong: Ten...

Ten: No Lee Taeyong, I love you to the end of the world. The world could end and as long as I have you, I'll still be happy. So please, please consider taking me back.

Taeyong: Oh Ten...

Taeyong: I love you to the end of the world too.

Taeyong: I couldn't live without you even if I wanted to.

Taeyong: I love you and as long as you can take me back. I'll take you back.

Ten: Taeyong... I don't even deserve to have a second chance from you.

Ten: But if you can take me back. I will forever be grateful.

Taeyong: I will! I love you so much!! 💖💖

Ten: I love you so much 💖💖

.

.

.

Ten walked around nervously with the flowers in his hands. He knows Taeyong long forgave him, however he still couldn't stop the small amount of fear placed in his heart.

It's just something Ten is; a nervous wreck of a bottom.

But he's ok with that.

Knocking on the door he spent hours in, it felt foreign to be in this situation. The door opened almost immediately, Taeyong's smile present on his face as he looks at the other.

"Tae," Ten smiles a soft looking smile to the other.

"Come here Tennie," Taeyong opens his arms for the other.

Ten doesn't even hesitate as he finds his way into the warmth of the others. Arms wrapped around Taeyongs neck, with Taeyongs arms around his waist.

"I love you," he feels a soft kiss find its way to his head. His heart swelling with love and happiness.

"I love you too Taeyong, and I will make sure to let you know a million times a day because you mean the world to me," Ten gushes.

His words get silenced with a kiss from the other. Lips moving delicately against each other in a perfect rhythm of happiness.

"Come on in baby," Taeyong grabs the others hand softly dragging him inside.