Chat #14 *Mini Chapter*

Everyone logged on

Ultimate Bitch Queen was added to the chat

Main CrackHead locked Ultimate Bitch Queen

Ultimate Bitch Queen: BITCH-

Tail: Haechan we are fucking done with this.

Ultimate Bitch Queen: Done with what?

Tail: STOP FUCKING WITH US

100% Homo: Donghyuckie :(( admit it, you miss him please stop acting like this :((

Ultimate Bitch Queen: So what if I do lmao

SnekEyes: Then do something about it, I sent you the messages Mark said. He misses you dearly and is just as upset as you are about this. He regrets everything that was said.

Gay Softie Ass: ^

Ultimate Bitch Queen: Still doesn't matter lol

Bunny Baby: Just admit it my child you miss Mark. You two are practically soulmates. You've known each other for waaay too long. You went through hell and back hating him, and him hating you almost leaving SM. You spent time after time loving him and crying to me and the older hyungs about loving him to a point it hurt he couldn't notice you.

Tail: You've been acting very depressed as of lately. And also GUESS WHAT, you absolutely hated kissing. But the minute you two got together I never seen a bigger smile from you then when Mark would even just kiss your head.

Ultimate Bitch Queen: So what if I still love him? I fucked up too and he won't want nothing to do with me.

100% Homo: OMFG DIDN'T YOU READ THE GODDAMN TEXT MESSAGES BETWEEN HIM AND JENO. HE STILL LOVES YOU AND WANTS YOU BACK.

SnekEyes: Nana sweetie calm down.

SnekEyes: But he is right Hyuckie. Mark wants you back so desperately. But he doesn't know how to fix it, he thinks you were true in your statement and hate his guts. So he is shamefully being an idiot and listening to what you asked for.

Ultimate Bitch Queen: :((

Ultimate Bitch Queen: Jeno! That doesn't make me feel better. I already feel horrible without my Markie and you reminding me all the horrible things I said doesn't help.

Tail: Well, Hyuck no matter what you said them. And you have to own up to them to make it better.

Ultimate Bitch Queen: I will hyung! I promise!

Ultimate Bitch Queen: I just have to figure out how!

Main CrackHead: Well we could mute the chat for everyone else and just have it be just us when you talk to him and lock him in the chat.

Ultimate Bitch Queen: Please Taeyong :((

Main CrackHead muted -10 Thot

Main CrackHead muted Gay Softie Ass

Main CrackHead muted Oh DaDdy