Chat #56

Huh???

Yong: Sooo... it's been a few days.. and you and Winnie still haven't talked it out??

Yutah: Taeyong..

Marklie: No. Yuyu you need to talk to Winnie. You two love each other so so much. Why can't you guys just talk it out?? Yeah??

Yutah: Mark..

Yutah: I just can't talk to him right now. If I try, itll result in another fight. I need time for now.

Yong: please... just talk to him soon..

Yutah: Ok.

>>>>>

What the hell??

Tennie: Sooo. Do you plan to talk to Yuta any time soon??

Kun: Ten...

Winnie: I want to, I so want to.

Winnie: I just, don't know how.

Tennie: Just state how you feel!

Winnie: Ok...

Tennie: There you go Win! What is the worst thing that can happen?

>>>>>

Winnie created a chat

Winnie named the chat Yuwin

Winnie added Yuyu

Winnie: Yuta! We need to talk.

Yuyu: I don't want to talk right now.

Winnie: No, you just need to fucking listen to what I need to say

Yuyu: Why should I even fucking listen to you!?

Yuyu: Don't you understand.. I want to be left alone. I don't want to talk anything out. I just want to be left alone.

Winnie: You are acting like a true dick! Top notch asshole.. You don't love me or you would make up!!

Yuyu: I'm hurt!!

Yuyu: Am I not aloud to feel hurt!? Am I NOT ALOUD TO FEEL ANYTHING!? All this time I have ALWAYS made sure everything was about you and your fucking feelings. Well guess what! I'm done!

Yuyu: I have feelings to! And I'm tired of pushing mine to the side FOR YOU! Literally that is why I do it because I loved you!

Winnie: Loved???

Yuyu: You heard me right
Seen

>>>>>

What the Hell???

Winnie: The talking didn't go too well 😭💔
Seen