Chat #33 *Small Chapter*

Johnny created the group chat Johnil 💖

Johnny added Taeil to the chat

Taeil: What is this about Johnny?

Johnny: I want to tell you something

Johnny: And I don't expect any answer back

Johnny: But I like you, I have for a while now. From your smile to your personality. To your smiles and laughs and everything

Johnny: I'm practically in love with you.

Taeil: Johnny.. 

Taeil: I really like your annoying ass too.

Taeil: Come to my room.

Johnny: Ok!

>>>>>

Johnny was nervous, although he confessed his feelings. This could still go any direction, and he hated that feeling. Trying to push the feeling down, the plain white door stood in between him and Taeil.

Knocking almost too softly, Taeil opens it immediately like he was just waiting on the other side. A breathtaking smile on his face.

"Hey Johnny," Taeil smiles softly looking at the ground.

"Hey Taeil," Johnny looks anywhere but Taeils face.

Walking into his room, and sitting on the bed. The two sit awkwardly staring at everything else but each other. A silence taking over the room, almost too awkward to break.

"Soooo," Johnny drags out looking at his hands in his lap.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Taeils eyes finally find their way to Johnny's. Determination hinting deeply within them, and a bit of shy and nervousness as well.

"Of course I will Taeil," Johnny bits his lip with a blush forming on his face.

"Well, what are you waiting for loser, cuddle me," Taeil deadpans.

Giggling, Johnny scoots closer to Taeil and wraps his long arms around his waist. The two sit there, staring into space with giant smiles on their faces.

The silence wasn't awkward one bit, ok maybe a little. But it was still comfortable enough the two didn't mind it too much. Johnny places a small kiss on the older males cheek. Taeil blushing softly at the contact.

"I really like you."

Taeil blushes at the words, "I really like you too."

>>>>>

My Nct Family

Tail logged on

Oh DaDdy logged on

Shortie Ass logged on

EVIL CHILD😈 logged on

100% White Boi logged on