Chat #55

My Prince: Seriously though Winnie... it's like you don't even fucking care

Talented Babe: I do, you are just being dramatic.

Johnil Enthusiast: Umm.?

My Prince: I'M OVERDRAMATIC!? I haven't seen you in almost a fucking year! And suddenly you are all buddy buddy with Ten and Kun!!

My Prince: AND WHEN I DO SEE YOU, you are all "no don't!" Or flinch like you don't even want to be with me!!

My Prince: But oh, Kun this and Ten that!!!

Kun (Qian not Cai): Wow

+10 Thot: Don't drag me and Kun into your petty fights!!

My Prince: I'm fucking sick of this. I'm not dealing with your bullshit anymore.

Talented Babe: Than break up with me you coward

My Prince: FINE! We are through Sicheng!

Talented Babe: FINE!

My Prince logged off

Talented Babe: ...

Talented Babe logged off

Leader of Gays: Was there.. just another fight in front of us?

+10 Thot: In front of our salads

Leader of Gays: Not the time baby.

Leader of Gays: You and Kun go talk to Sicheng. Me and Mark go talk to Yuta.

Mark(lee) In My Heart: Why me??

Leader of Gays: Because you and me are closer to Yuta than a lot of the others.

Leader of Gays: Now quite bitching and let's go!

Leader of Gays: Doyoung hold down the group chat and I'll report when I get back.

Giant Devil: Mk

>>>>>

Tennie created a group chat

Tennie named it What the Hell??

Tennie added Kun and Winnie to the chat

Tennie: What happened??

Winnie: I honestly don't know what happened. We started fighting in person and when I walked away, he just started texting me.

Winnie: I'll be honest. I have no idea how to truly act in a relationship. I don't know how to express skinship. And he just got mad, and he just..

Winnie: Idk...

Kun: Have you tried talking to him about it??

Winnie: Well... not exactly. When we tried to talk about it... it just ended up in yelling and screaming and no one actually listening.

Kun: Oh Winnie...

Winne: I know... just give me some time... and I'll talk to him.

Tennie: As long as you promise you will talk to him.

Winnie: I will don't worry...

>>>>>

Yong created a group chat

Yong named it Huh??

Yong added Markie and Yutah to the chat

Yong: Ok Yuta, what the  hell happened??

Yutah: I don't honestly know... we just started arguing and he walked out of the dorm. And I was just still so mad and took it to the group chat.

Yutah: I'm sorry you guys had to see it. I understand it isn't really your guys' problem.

Marklie: That's where you are wrong. It is our problem because we are about you two. I hope whatever happened you two can get passed it.

Yong: Are you sure theres nothing else you want to explain???

Yutah: I'm sure.. I promise I'll talk it out with him. Just not right now.. I'm just so angry and hurt I want to be left alone.

Marklie: Ok... Just know we are here for you.

Yong: Always ^^

Yutah: Thank you
Seen

>>>>>

Nct Family

Leader of Gays: Welp.. we are in for more hell guys

Mark(lee) In My Heart: ^

+10 Thot: ^^

Kun (Qian not Cai): ^^^