Chat #44 *Mini Chapter*

Johnil💔

Johnny: Please, Taeil.

Johnny: I understand you are so deeply upset with me. I truly do. I was an asshole to do that to you. And I know no words or anything could make up for it. So, instead. If you could promise me to let me try again.

Johnny: I'll be different.

Johnny: I won't make dumb mistakes like that again.

Johnny: Because I need you. And I can't go without you because I love you to the end of the world to the point I can't be without you.

Johnny: Again. I know you are upset. But please. Please consider.

Taeil: Ok

Taeil: I forgive you

>>>>>

Johnny heard a knock on his door, it was faint. Almost breakable sounding. It made him nervous to hear such a sound. Walking up to the door, his heart raced and he breathing pattered. He never felt more nervous or anything in the world. All of this, right now just felt wrong.

"Hey," Taeil smiles a pained smile.

And that's where everything starts to feel right again.

"Hey," Johnny croaks out. The pain laced deep in his voice he couldn't even hide it if he wanted to.

"Promise me you won't waste this," Taeil sighs out, looking at the others eyes.

"I promise," a small breaking sound fills Johnny's voice.

With Taeil in his arms, the warmth surrounding the two. He never felt more happier. Sitting on the comfort of his bed and having the one person he needs the most in those exact same arms.

And this time, Johnny wasn't going to mess up anything like he did before. He was destined not to, he couldn't loose Taeil. Not when the male meaned the most in Johnny's life.

"I love you," Johnny whispers against the others words.

A small smile finds it's way to Taeils lips, its faint but it's there," I love you too."

With kisses being placed under the moon light. And the warmth of the two in each other's arms is all that mattered. They didn't need blankets to keep them warm. They just needed each other.

"I promise Taeil. Me and Ten ended things months ago. Its just me and you now. And that's all I've needed for a long time now. And I'm so sorry I had to hurt you to figure out how much you mean to me," Johnny's eyes tingle with sympathy.

Taeil kisses the other. Johnny couldn't hold the tears in of the threatening sob. Taeil held him, he didn't let him go for a single moment. He held him against his chest and promised they would get better. That they would work everything out. This was just step one to doing it; seeing the problem and figuring out a solution.

And Taeil broke inside when he seen the one he love, break in front of him. Nothing he could do except hold him closer in his arms and promise him everything he needed to hear.

But at least they were true on both parts.

.

.

.
Authors Note:

Hello everyone! Yes, I'm a little late this week shush! Sooo. I have plans to write this story and finish it in late March! So mass updates for this story because it is the only one I am working on for now (a partial hiatus ish) anyway I was watching You and I feel weird writing about love and being in love. So yes time to go to sleep questioning everything about life:')

I hope you all have a good night or day

~PANDA