Chat #37

All logged on

Bunny Baby: Ok, yall... it's been a month???

Angel: Taeyong said he isnt ready to talk to Ten. You can't force him.

Bunny Baby: I know... I wish they could just talk this out...

Angel: I do too, however we can't force them...

NAKAMOTU?: You couldn't try talking to them again???

Angel: I could to Ten.

Bunny Baby: However, Taeyong said he needed time. And I told him to take all the time he needed.

NAKAMOTU?: Idk...

.

.

.
Explain??

Winnie: Hey Ten.

Winnie: Have you tried talking to Taeyong??

Tennie: I can't Winnie... I hurt him, and I feel it. I know it. I'm trying to better myself. However, anytime I want to talk to him I just remember how much I've hurt him.

Tennie: If Yuta ever cheated on you would you ever forgive him??

Angel: No... I wouldn't...

Tennie: EXACTLY! I'm not trying to force anything if he wants to talk this out I am always open to talking about it and making it right.

Tennie: I love him so much I will do anything to make sure I don't loose him. Even if it means I have to wait for him. I'll do it over and over again.

Winnie: I understand Ten. I really do.

Winnie: And I'm proud of you for waiting and owning up to your mistakes. If you do that, I'll bet he takes you back. He may be upset but you are his world Ten

Winnie: He won't be able to let you go that easily.

Tennie: Thanks Winnie. I just really hope you are right, about all of this.

Winnie: I haven't been wrong yet

.

.

.
Nct Family Chat

Angel: Ten is waiting for Taeyong. He said he doesn't want to ruin anything else between the two of them. So he is waiting for Taeyong to be ok and want to talk it out.

Angel: I know he technically cheated, but he is ready to own up to his mistakes. So I hope Taeyong can also see that. They compliment each other and no one else will be better for the both of them.

Bunny Baby: You're not wrong. Ten and Taeyong literally need each other. And I couldn't imagine a world without them being together. And I too hope they can make up.

Bunny Baby: Its now up to Taeyong really... 

.

.

.
What??

Doyoung: Ten said he literally waiting for you. He will do anything to make sure you guys get back together and make up. Even waiting for you. Winnie talked to him. He's owned up to everything he said. He still calls you his love, his everything.

Doyoung: He loves you so much Taeyong. I know he cheated on you, but I really hope you can find a way to forgive him.

Doyoung: And if you can't, we'll all understand. And even Ten will understand. We'll all be upset because Taeten is everything to us. But we'll truly understand why you can't.

Doyoung: Just please... take what I said into consideration...

Seen