Chat #30 *Mini Chapter*

Yuwin💓

Winnie: Yuta, I love you. Like truly truly love you. I know sometimes I act like I hate you, I promise I don't AT ALL.

Winnie: At first, I adored you as a brother. But as time has gone on I've seen the real side of you. A side of you I've fallen deeply in love with.

Winnie: I love you Nakamoto Yuta.

Osaka Prince: That was really sweet Winnie!

Osaka Prince: I have fallen in love with you for so so long again. I'm sorry I've been an asshole, I guess I didnt put my feelings out right. And I'm sorry. I really really do love you too Dong Sicheng. I hope you can forgive me.

Winnie: The only way I can forgive you is if you agree to be myboyfriend.

Osaka Prince: Of course I will Winnie

Winnie: Now come cuddle fool.
Seen

.

.

.

.

.

Knocking on the door of the others, Yuta feels his heart beating outside of his chest with nerves. He has barely seen Sicheng since their birthdays. But when he hears a response from inside he doesn't fight it.

"Yuta," Sicheng answers in a soft voice, "you came!"

Smiling softly, Yuta approaches the bed the other is sitting on. Sitting on the edge with a smile still on his face.

"Yeah I'm here Winnie."

Wasting no time, Sicheng grabs ahold of the other into a big imprace. His head landing onto the others shoulder. His heart beating out of his chest.

"My Yuta now," he giggles kissing the side of the others cheek.

"Yes Winnie I'm yours," a soft smile lands its way to Sichengs cheek.

"You are sure this is what you want Yuta?" Sicheng appears nervous. His arms not leaving around the others shoulders in a tight enough grip to let the other know he isn't allowed to leave.

"No, not at all Winnie. I'm happy we are finally together," Yuta looks over his shoulder to the other.

Placing pepper kisses all over his face, with small giggles being placed in between. Yuta wraps his arms around the others waist, with Sichengs arms still on his shoulders. Small giggles leaving the smaller male.

"I love my Winnie," Yuta nuzzles his head on Sichengs shoulder.

"Winnie love you too," giggles Sicheng, his arms not leaving the other. Even when Yuta takes his arms off the other, Sicheng still keeps a hold on Yuta.

"Would you like to watch a movie together and cuddle Winnie?" Yuta asks looking at the other male.

A small blush takes form on his face as he nods his head a silent yes. And with a movie being placed on the TV, and Sicheng under the warmth of his blankets. He can tell Yuta isn't against the idea. Yuta crawling under the covers with his arms around Sichengs waist, his head and body leaning towards Sicheng. His head softly finding it's way on Sichengs shoulder.

"I love you Yuta," Sicheng looks down at the other before the movie starts.

Yuta smiles up, "I love you too, but shush."