Chat #12

Everyone logged on

Tail: Sooooo, are we just going to let those two go around and be awkward as fuck

Oh DaDdy: Language

NAKAMOTU?: Korean

Tail: Shut the fuck up you two before I beat some asses

Biebercas:

Tail: And I'll beat yours too if you don't fucking quit

-10 Thot: Damn Taeil ain't playin around.

Tail: LISTEN I FUCKING DARE YOU TO WALK INTO THIS GODDAMN DORM. IT FUCKING REEKS OF SEXUAL TENSION IN SO MANY ENDS AND I'M FUCKING DONE

SnekEyes: Damn, hold on I'll go talk to Mark

Gay Softie Ass: ^ And I'll talk to Hyuck ig

Tail: FUCKING FINALLY SOMEONE HELPS WITH THIS REEKY ASS DORM ROOM.

Oh DaDdy: Calm your tits down Taeil

Gay Softie Ass: ^^ LOL

Tail: LISTEN HERE YOU FUCKING OVER GROWN PINEAPPLES I AIN'T DOING THIS SHIT WITH ANY OF YOU SO FIX MY DORM AND SHUT THE FUCK UP

Gay Softie Ass: Calm down Grandpa we got it

Tail: ^ AEJEJEOSNEOWNQOQBSI

-10 Thot: Go Noren lol

Gay Softie Ass: I will personally make your death look like an accident try me bitch.

-10 Thot: Or continue pretending like you weren't cuddled up to me 20 mins ago begging for my advice 🤷🏻‍♂️

Gay Softie Ass: 😳

>>>>>
Message to: Ultimate Bitch Queen

Gay Softie Ass: Ok Hyuck, you and Mark have suffered enough it is time to let this rest.

Ultimate Bitch Queen: None of you are listening when I say I don't want him back are you

Gay Softie Ass: Hyuck, he has done is damn nearest to apologize. He sent you so many long text messaging confessing every pit of love he has for you, he has waited outside of your door until you walked out and tried to apologize. And all you had to say that day was slap him on the face. Come on Hyuck rant it out to me and get back to the love of your life.

Ultimate Bitch Queen: I'm just mad that he's petty over the little things. Sm overworked him for years and knew exhaustion, yet the minute he can breathe he acts like this. Like my pain don't matter. Likes yes all of this is hard on me and yes I get tired and grumpy and I don't want hugs or kisses or anything. I just want some sleep and some space, and he is always crowding up my entire space.

Gay Softie Ass: Do you feel better now?

Ultimate Bitch Queen: I really do, thank you Renju. And I promise I will forgive him, just right now I need a break where I don't feel crowded by him.

Gay Softie Ass: At least let him know where your head is at. So then when you are ready, you two can be the annoying Markhyuck couple we know and love/hate.

>>>>>
Messaging to: Marklie Sparklie

Snekeyes: How are you doing Mark?

Marklie Sparklie: Life feels meaningless without him. Its been three weeks yet it feels like three years. I miss his cuddles, and his kisses and his everything. He is everything to me, my heart, my soul, my everything. I just want my Hyuckie back in my arms :((

SnekEyes: Wow-

SnekEyes: Listen Mark, he might just need a little break from you because you are overbarring. You literally wrote out an entire message like you are married. Like Jesus Mark. Calm down I promise it isn't that serious. Life isn't over because you break up with someone. Either he'll make up with you and come back, or their are always other people out there for you Mark. Stop acting like a depressed twelve year old with her boyfriend she has had for a week and thinks they'll be married.

Marlie Sparklie: :((

Marklie Sparklie: I know Jeno, I just spent years and years with him admiring him from a far. And when I finally found out I was gay I was scared for him to know in case he didn't feel the same way back. And when he is finally mine I loose him in a heart beat.

Marklie Sparklie: It just sucks, its like your mom letting you have a bite of her cake but not giving you your own slice.

>>>>
Messaging to Ultimate Bitch Queen

Gay Softie Ass:
<Sends Screenshot>
You better fix this soon Hyuck. Just a quick fyi.

.

.

.

.

.

Messaging Norenmin

Rennie: What are we going to do with those two.

Jenonie: Hyuck will stop being petty soon enough and want Mark back. And Mark will take him back and those two will practically live happily ever after. Everyone knows it.

Gay: ^^

Gay: For now, Renjunie what were you asking Ten about

Rennie: N-NOTHING!

Jenonie: You can't fool us baby what were you asking Ten about.

Rennie: I-I was asking him how to kiss... because I've never kissed someone before.

Gay: ASBEIENSOSBOSBSIS AWW RENJUNNIE YOU ARE SO ADORABLE

Jenonie: You really are too adorable Renjun. Anyway you kiss us, we'll be happy don't fret too much into it. A kiss is a kiss and I'm glad we'll be your first kiss :')

Gay: EXACTLY! You could kiss us while sitting on Jenos bed and we'd still be happy. Its you after all Renjun and you matter to us more than a kiss does.

Rennie: :((

Rennie: I just want the kiss to be perfect and unforgettable!

Gay: Awww, Jeno our adorable Renjunnie!

Jenonie: He really is adorable Jaemin. I want to kiss him right now!

Rennie: WHAT IF WE USE OUR FIRST KISS TO MAKE MARKHYUCK GET BACK TOGETHER. YEAH!?

Jenonie: Yeah! But that'll be our second kiss. Come here I want our first kiss to be us, not to get our friends back together.

Gay: I'll be right there Jeno! Come on Renjun

Rennie: My boys :') I love you both so so much.

Gay: yeah yeah yeah, we love you a lot too Renjun. But also get over here and kiss us.

Jenonie: Wow Jaemin a top.

Gay: Come on less talking you two more kissing!

All logged off