Chat #21

Baby Chick created a group chat

Baby Chick named the group chat Help Meeeee

Baby Chick added Tail to the chat

Baby Chick added Jung(uwu) to the chat

Baby Chick added Distressed Mama to the chat

Baby Chick added Satan to the chat

Baby Chick added Utah to the chat

Distressed Mama: Ok child, what's up?

Satan: Ye, why did we have to create a whole ass seperate chat for this.

Baby Chick: Well shush and I'll tell you!

Baby Chick: I-I think I might l-like someone 👉👈

Tail: ASKSKSKSKSK

Jung(uwu): Aww! But.. isn't that amazing news?

Baby Chick: Well let me finish! 😡🙄

Baby Chick: Hes one of our bandmates...

Distressed Mama: Theres nothing wrong with that! Obviously you see how healthy of a relationship me and Ten have and how healthy the relationship between Lucas and Jungwoo are. As long as you are happy with him, then go for it darling!

Tail: ^^ I agree with Taeyong! Do what makes you happy Ji. And if this boy makes you happy we will all support you!

Satan: Which bandmate is it, just by curiosity.

Baby Chick: C-Chenle

Satan: Aww!

Tail: ASKSKSKSK MY BABIES ARE GROWING UP!!

Distressed Mama: Aww Ji, you two would be so perfect together!

Jung(uwu): Right :( you two would be a perfect couple!

Baby Chick: B-but what if he doesn't like me back!!

Distressed Mama: Ji, no matter who ever you like you will always face this. And yes it is scary, but you have to truly decide if they are important enough in your life that you would risk everything between you two for this. If not, you will always be stuck in the friend zone babe.

Tail: Exactly! Me and Johnny can't be more than friends because that is all he sees me as. He can't ever see me as a boyfriend because I waited too long. It was too late for me, but it be perfect timing for you.

Utah: ^^ exactly.

Jung(uwu): In the end, do whatever makes you happy darling.

Baby Chick: Thank you guys so much. I'm really nervous to admit it to him I like him. But I really want to try and get out of the friend zone with him! And I have the perfect thing in mind!!

Jung(uwu): Aww, let us know if there is anyway we can help!!

Baby Chick: T-Taeyong and T-Tail would you be able to help make sure no one interrupts it 👉👈

Tail: Of course!!

Distressed Mama: ^^

Baby Chick: It has to be perfect! Because Lele deserves the best!

Satan: I'm crying my baby is in love!

Distressed Mama: I know 😭😭 soo young and pure

Tail: Its the most adorable thing in the world.

Baby Chick: 😶😶

Baby Chick: Maybe I regret asking for your guys help.

Satan: Shush. Without us, you wouldn't of even considered the thought of asking Chenle out.

Tail: ^^

Baby Chick: Ugh 😔

Distressed Mama: We are only kidding you darling. We really hope everything goes well with Chenle tomorrow. He is such a sweet boy, and you two have been best friends forever. And he makes you happy therefore you two deserve each other

Baby Chick: Thank you Tae! 😔❤

Distressed Mama: ❤

Baby Chick: So! Its settled! I ask him to be my boyfriend tomorrow!

Jung(uwu) logged off

Satan logged off

Utah logged off

Tail logged off

Distressed Mama logged off

Baby Chick logged off

Baby Chick is deleting the chat

Once everything is deleted there is no way to revive it. Are you sure you want to delete this chat?

Yes|No

Baby Chick successfully deleted the chat

.

.

.

.

.
Authors Note:

I promise, I am alive! I'm so sorry this is short, I will try to have the confession Part out this week or Sunday. Last week was a mess for me honestly. And this week is just as much as a mess.

My friend has been going around school causing drama. And yeah. She is picking a fight with me. And also I'm waiting on Nono to text me back about hanging out :( because I want to hang out even if it isn't a date! The last day I get to see him in class is Wednesday :( a girl is sad.

But anyway! Yes the confession should be this week (hopefully the latest Sunday). I just hope I don't go into another depressive episode :')

~PANDA