"Cause I'm a road runner, baby / Anywhere is my home. And I love the life I live / And I'm going to live the life I love / I'm a road runner, baby / Don't want no woman, to tie me down / Gotta be free, baby, to roam around.", Harry entered the living room, singing an old tune by Fleetwood.

"Except I do want a woman, only one.", he goofed off in the mirror and attempted to kiss my head, but Lou shooed him off before he ruined 'her work of art'.

"How long have you two been together?"

"Uhm... since mid-April. We met in December of last year, though. Harry attended a party my firm threw for Christmas and we became friends very quickly. Long story short, we kind of ended up dating in the process. I'm not so sure how and why that happened, but let's keep that between us.", I joked, knowing he could hear me from his spot on the sofa, "I heard that, teacup!".

We both went into separate rooms to get dressed and came out at the same time. Harry looked divine in an all-black suit and without wanting to we ended up matching, my black and white dress that looked nice against it.

I'd never been to an awards show, but from what I heard they were pretty crazy

I'd never been to an awards show, but from what I heard they were pretty crazy. A lot of celebs, an abundance of drinks and food, a plethora of microphones and cameras filming your every move. The after parties were infamous, but we wouldn't attend since we had to catch a flight to Madrid right after the ceremony. Harry and I went in separately, he was accompanied by the band and I followed Chris and the guys inside. A big table in the middle had all of our names on it and I had a feeling it wasn't by accident they sat Coldplay&Co with Harry&Co. The performances were really impressive, but I was dying for them to announce the winner of Harry's category.

"Now, the album of the year award goes to... Harry Styles!", the crowd erupted with a cheer and Harry started getting up. I got up to hug him before he went on stage, knowing it would be the perfect way of confirming what everyone was speculating, but in an environment and situation we controlled. We shared a quick peck and I squeezed his arm, whispering to him how proud I was. Cameras started flashing all around us, and more applauding happened. He climbed up on the stage, gave a short speech about the album and how grateful he was for the incredible response the fans and the industry had for it. I could tell people were glancing in my direction while he spoke, as if they hoped he'd say something about his girlfriend.