Quiet pain

Warning this contains violence and blood.

North Korea:

I was laying on the very old and worn out bed. They were force feeding me for a while. How long? I don't know. They actually gave me the choice to eat by myself which I agreed. I don't like that they shove down food into my throat with a needless syringe. I've been feeling better, with more energy yet I didn't do anything. I didn't feel motivated to do anything.

I then heard the door open again. Soon Jamaica was outside my cell. He had this evil smirk. Oh no.... I know what's going to happen next. He opened the cell slowly. I started to growl at him. I don't like him one bit and don't like what he wants to do. He forcefully grabs me but I fight back. He slaps my face which in return I pushed him down and started to strangle him. He thought I was still weak huh. Well he was wrong!

I raised my fist ready to punch Jamaica in the face, then Bolivia pushed me off appearing out of nowhere. He grabbed my hands behind my back and tied them quickly. I started trashing around. Even though I feel a bit better, in my physical form, I still didn't have all my strength back and couldn't fight Bolivia. I yelled, "LET ME GO!"

Jamaica got up from the ground. "Well I didn't expect him to be able to fight me," he said, "but because of that I'm not going to be easy on you." I growled more. Jamaica motions his head and Bolivia takes me to a chair. I try to fight him off with no avail.

Bolivia then proceeded to tie me up on the chair. I growled angrily. Bolivia went to Jamaica again. They talked but I couldn't hear what they were saying because they were too far. Bolivia goes to the table with the torturous stuff. He grabs a knife. He then walks to me. I start to feel nervous but try to hide it. He then stabs my shoulder. I yelped in pain and bit my lip to keep the noise down. Bolivia proceeded to lift up my shirt to slice the sharp knife on my torso. It hurt a lot. I didn't cry out in pain but I was shaking in pain.

"You are stronger than we thought but I want to hear you scream~" Jamaica said as he walks up to me. Bolivia stops cutting me and goes away from me so Jamaica can stand in front of me. I am still shaking and was heavily breathing.

Jamaica started punching me. He hit my face, chest, and kicked my legs. I couldn't fight back. All I could do was endure the pain. Some noise of pain came out of me when he hits me really hard.

After Jamaica got tired he told Bolivia to take me back to my cell. Jamaica walked up stairs while Bolivia untied me and threw me in my cell. I hit my back on the floor. Everything hurts. The cuts Bolivia gave me stained the shirt I was using. Speaking of him he left me a plate of food before leaving.

I sighed painfully. I guess I should eat before they try to force the food down my throat. I wasn't hungry to be honest but didn't want to go through that experience again. I ate the food, it wasn't good but it's better than nothing I guess.

I painfully crawled on the uncomfortable bed. Due to the pain I felt it took me a long while before I fell asleep.

I woke up with the sound of a door opening. I slowly sat up, even though my sore body protested against it. I looked over who it was and it was Vietnam and surprise, surprise, Jamaica. Jamaica had his evil grin again which only means torture for me.

I growled at them as Vietnam opened the door. I heard more countries coming down. Vietnam quickly ties my hands behind my back before shoving me out of the cell. "Hold him still," I heard Jamaica say. Bolivia and Cuba which were now next to me. Took me from Vietnam. I started to struggle against them but I can't fight off two countries in this state. They pushed my head down on the table that had the worrisome items. They had my face facing up.

Jamaica walks over to me. "You are a coward!" I spat at him with venom in my voice, "you use these other countries because you can't fight me alone!!" Jamaica response to my statement was a laugh, not a haha that's funny laugh, an evil laugh that taunted me. "You are in no place to say anything against me," Jamaica said with a smirk. "I wonder what you hide behind here~" Jamaica whispered loud enough for me to hear. He takes my eye patch off and I growled at him. "My, my, you have been torture before. That explains why you don't scream out in pain, but don't worry we will make sure that you will suffer more~" Jamaica taunted.

I tried to, yet again, fight against Bolivia and Cuba. Jamaica grabbed the knife that was in the table. He then slice it on my right cheek. I gritted my teeth. He then slice more on my neck and chest. It hurts but I won't let him have the satisfaction of hearing me cry out in pain.

I thought Jamaica's grin couldn't grow anymore but it did. "Vietnam fetch the bucket and Taiwan get the towel," he said looking at me. I didn't knew what he was going to do but it doesn't sound good.

I struggled against Bolivia and Cuba while Vietnam and Taiwan got what Jamaica requested. Jamaica put the towel on me covering my face. Jamaica pours the water on my covered face. I couldn't breath. I struggled to get them off so I could breath. The water also burned my wounds. I swallowed some of the water since Jamaica kept on pouring it on me. He finally stops and I start violently coughing.

The water wasn't just regular tap water I noted while still trying to catch my breath. It was salty which explains why my wounds burned when he poured the water. (The water is salty tears from South Korea and the readers :') ) Jamaica continues dump more water on me. My wounds burn and I choke on the water. He only leaves me little time to cough out the water before dumping more water to my face.

I don't know how to write torture.... Welp these torture ideas came from the same friend who wanted the endless supply of KFC with Poland's wings. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter

Word count: 1132