I hand Gideon to her as I hear Davina approach the top of the stairs and I quickly fix my hair and make sure I look good before she appears at the top of the stairs and I instantly feel the air being taken from my lungs as I see her. She looks beautiful with her hair in a stylish ponytail, wearing a simple red and black lace like dress which has rose patterns on it and the dress has long sleeves and it stops past her thighs and it also has an open v-line going down the front so it shows her clevage which made me get a little excited. To finish off her outfit, she's wearing black high heels.

(Davina's outfit)

he walks down the stairs with a beautiful smile on her face "hi" she says as she reaches the bottom of the stairs

he walks down the stairs with a beautiful smile on her face "hi" she says as she reaches the bottom of the stairs. "Hey" I respond I can't stop my eyes from roaming her body because she looks really amazing.

"So how do I look?" She asks her big beautiful blue eyes pierce into mine. "You look gorgeous" I respond releasing a shaky breath making her giggle and her cheeks turn a slight pinkish colour as she bites her lip making her look so adorable. For someone who is so powerful and such a badass, she sure doesn't have look adorable sometimes. She has that face that makes you think she wouldn't hurt a fly but oh only if they really knew she sure as hell could hurt more than a fly.

Rebekah clears her throat as me and Davina were both stuck in some sort of trance as we gazed at each other. "Oh sorry" Davina giggles as she walks up to me and places her hands flat against my chest as she kisses me. I close my eyes and place my hands on her hips, pulling her flush against me making her giggle against my lips making me chuckle as I pull away.

Davina turns to Rebekah "we'll be back later. Make sure Gideon gets his sleep. He was awake most of the night last night" she says "he's becoming quite the hyperactive little bigger" I say making them laugh. "Well that doesn't surprise me. He is your son and you're a right hyperactive bastard" Rebekah retorts "Rebekah don't curse in front of my son. That's a naughty word" Davina scolds "sorry D. It won't happen again" Rebekah assures her but she's my sister so of course she will curse.

"Well me and Davina should get going. Don't leave Gideon alone and don't break anything" I say earning a scoff and a dirty look from Rebekah. "Kol you know I won't leave Gideon alone and I won't break anything. I've been a very good house guest these last two weeks" she replies "yeah don't remind me" I mutter because of her me and Davina haven't been able to have any intimate time these last two weeks since whenever Gideon was sleeping Rebekah would take Davina away to gossip and have girl time with her disturbing my precious quality time with her.

"Okay well call us if anything happens or he gets sick" Davina says "Davina you know Gideon doesn't get sick. He's Asgardian and according to you Asgardian's don't get sick" Rebekah reminds her "yeah I know but I want to know my baby's okay so if anything happens or you have any trouble then don't hesitate to call us" Davina replies Rebekah smiles. "Davina he'll be fine and I promise if I have any trouble I will call you now go and have fun" she says before practically pushing us towards the door while keeping a secure hold on Gideon.

"Alright, alright we're going. No need to push us out the door" Davina says waving off Rebekah "then get going" Rebekah responds I send her a glare as she shuts the door in our faces. "Well how rude" Davina mutters "that's my sister for you. Now come on let's go. I have a surprise in store for you tonight" I say feeling my nerves spike up as I take her hand in mine and lead her over to the car I bought a week ago.

I unlock the car and open the door for Davina "m'lady" I say in a post voice as I do a little how making her laugh "why thank you kind sir" she replies crossing one leg over the other, holding the hem of her dress as she bends her knees and bows her head doing a very lady like bow making me chuckle.

I pull her to me by the waist and give her a little kiss on the lips making her giggle. She smiles and pulls away to get in the car. I shut the door behind her before vamp speeding round to the driver's side and getting in.

I feel the palms of my hands begin to sweat as I start up the car 'here we go, tonight is the night I prpose' I thought to myself "so where are we going?" Davina asks "you'll see, just wait" I respond as I drive away from the house.

To be continued....

What did you think? There was some cute moments with Kol, Davina and Gideon. Kol and Davina have gone on a date. Davina's looking pretty. Kol's going to propose. What will happen? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment