Found you

Here's a new chapter, I hope you enjoy

Kol's pov

I return to the plantation three hours later after having no success of finding Davina, I even went to the spaceship where Rocket and Groot are but she wasn't there and when I asked them about her whereabouts they said they hadn't seen her but that I should probably just leave her to cool off for a bit but I can't leave her alone without knowing she's okay. So as I return home with a heavy heart I toss my jacket on the floor as I kick the door shut before storming into the kitchen and speeding over to the fridge and practically ripping it open. I snatch two blood bags and tear them both open, draining each bag of blood before tossing the bags in the trash can. Elijah enters the kitchen and glances at the small puddle of blood on the floor but it's barely a puddle "you better clean that up" he says "oh piss off Elijah" I retort vamp speeding upstairs to my room. Rebekah enters right after I slam the door shut "what do you want Rebekah?" I ask  as I sit down on the edge of my bed. "Where's Davina?" she asks I shrug "I don't know, she's disappeared and it's all Nik's fault" I say she sighs "what did he do?" she asks "he upset her and made her go into a state of distress and he attempted to kill her and then she disappeared. I went looking for her but I couldn't find her" I explain "maybe she doesn't want to be found" she replies "maybe so but I couldn't just let her leave like that. I had to know she was okay but I couldn't find her so I have no idea if she's okay" I respond "Nik explained some of what happened to me in the way he does. He said something along the lines of she turned the room temperature ice cold and her skin turned blue and when he touched her he was blasted away by magic and now he has a black hand" she says "well those things are true. He tried to take advantage of her distressed state but he obviously learned that was a mistake" I reply I bury my head in my hands. I feel the bed dip beside me indicating Rebekah's sat down next to me "Nik's an ass" she says "he probably scared her away and now I may never know if she's okay and I may never see her again" I say the thought of not seeing Davina again after knowing her for literally almost a week pains me. "Does it bother you that you may not see her again?" she asks "oddly enough yes. God why does Nik have to ruin everything? Me and Davina were starting to work towards going on a date because I fancy her and she came over because I invited her to play video games and we were having fun until he had to do what he does best and ruin my life" I say "I think Nik just feels intimidated by Davina, I mean come on the girl's basically an alien and she's proven that she's more powerful than us and you know Nik's always going to act like a wanker if he feels intimidated by someone" she replies "that's no excuse to speak to her the way he did" I reply "true but he is how he is and he will never change" she replies "I'm not surprised you're defending him and here I thought you were Davina's friend but obviously not" I retort "I'm not defending him but you know how Nik is so why are you surprised by how he treats Davina?" she asks "because I've repeatedly asked him to leave her alone, I pleaded to him that she's no threat and the simple fact Davina told us the gender of his and Hayley's baby, how she said she would help us reclaim New Orleans and how she's done nothing but help us especially with Hayley and he doesn't even care nor is he thankful for any of it" I respond "Kol do you have feelings for Davina?" Rebekah asks making me freeze "maybe I don't know but I do know there's this connection between us, I haven't stopped thinking about her since the day I brought her home from the church attic and everytime our skin touches there's this electric feeling in my body and I feel like I'm on fire" I explain "woah I've never heard you speak such words about a girl" she responds "I need to find her and make sure she's okay so I can put my mind at ease" I say standing up "why don't you sleep on it? It's late and maybe she'll show up in the morning" she says "I guess you're right" I reply with a sigh "have you tried calling her?" she asks "she left her phone here" I respond pointing to the phone that was on my nightstand. "Take a shower and get some sleep. I'll go out and look for her" Rebekah replies I nod "okay" I say heading for the bathroom as Rebekah left.