Distraction

"Okay, with this we have completed this chapter. If you have any doubts, feel free to approach me. And before I forget, Mrs. Suda has canceled her lecture. So make sure to use your free time wisely," Prof. Itthikorn announced before leaving the classroom.

"Kong, we are going to the new pizza shop that opened behind the university. Wanna join us for lunch?" Em asked.

"Sorry, guys. I have a few chapters to read from this book for Prof. Suda's project. I'll take this time to do it." Kongpob showed the fat black book to his friends.

"Hmm... No worries. we'll see you in the evening lecture," Wad said.

"Bye."

Kong was walking towards the canteen to sit and read the book in his hand when he unexpectedly met Arthit. "Oh, P'Arthit! Didn't you have an interview today?"

"Hmm... I just came here to get a transcript and change my resume, the old one was a bit wrong."

"Ohh."

"Didn't you have a class right now?" Arthit asked.

"The afternoon class is canceled. Another one will be in the evening. Do you want me to give you a ride?"

"It's okay. I can go by myself. You just take the time to read and be with your friends. Otherwise, they would blame that you are being clingy to me," Arthit said with a subtle pout on his face. Maybe thinking about the way their friends always tease them.

Seeing his senior's cute face, Kongpob smiled and said, "I just take care of my loved one. If there is anything I can help with, I want to help."

"If you want to help, do the interview rehearsal with me so that I can be more confident."

After sitting on the nearby bench, Arthit gave his resume to Kongpob. "let's start."

Kongpob changed this voice to a deeper tone. "Introduce yourself."

"Sawasdee krub, I am Arthit Rojnapath. I have completed industrial engineering from SSU."

"Khun Arthit used to be head hazer before?"

"Yes. When I was in school, I liked to study, work and do activities at the same time."

"Do you think this experience is beneficial to you at work?"

"It is beneficial. I believe that doing activities teaches us how to work, to be patient, to tolerate pressure and to be in a community."

"Khun Arthit?"

When even after few moments Kongpob didn't say anything further, Arthit hesitantly asked, "Yes?"

"Do you have a faen?"

Arthit sighed. He was so into the interview rehearsal that he temporarily forgot about his boyfriend's teasing habit. "stop joking, Kongpob."

"I am not joking. The questionnaire always contains questions about relationship status. So are you dating someone yet?"

"I... do have a faen." Arthit dramatically frowned as his eyes darted anywhere but at his boyfriend.

"Really? So, is your faen cute?" Kongpob's smile turned into a teasing smirk as he waited to be reprimanded.

"I would better go." Arthit gathered all his things and went towards the exit, leaving Kongpob behind.

"Hoii... P'Arthit, I am joking." Kongpob picked his bag and the book before running behind Arthit. "Wait for me, P'Arthit."

Even though Arthit rushed in front of Kongpob, his steps slowed down to let his boyfriend catch up. "What else now?" Arthit asked in his usual grumpy tone.

"Let me walk you to the cab." Kongpob quickly glanced towards Arthit, briefly giving him innocent puppy eyes since he knew that this trick never fails in front of his Phi.

"Up to you."

"Wait, P'Arthit," Kongpob cleared his throat, making his voice deeper and more commanding once again. "Khun Arthit hasn't answered my question yet, whether your fan is cute."

A deep sigh passed through Arthit's lips as he shook his head, mocking his boyfriend's absurdness. His right hand wrapped around Kongpob's shoulder and made him walk with him. Kongpob jerked ahead because of the unexpected action, making both of them laugh at their own antics.

 Kongpob jerked ahead because of the unexpected action, making both of them laugh at their own antics

Later that evening after his lecture, Kongpob went to Arthit's dorm. A feeling of sadness filled him at the thought that his senior will soon shift from this dorm. Shaking his head to clear the negative thoughts, he opened the door and saw Arthit nervously pacing in his room. The result of Arthit's interview was going to be announced around 8 pm. And here his boyfriend's eyebrows are already furrowed, overthinking and worrying about the results two hours before.

Kongpob eyed his senior who stood against a wall, nervously biting his lower lip and tapping his feet in an unknown rhythm. Standing in front of Arthit, he leaned down and slowly captured Arthit's lower lip between his lips, nibbling and sucking it as he pried it away from the clutches of its owner's teeth.

"Kong..." Arthit whined but it sounded more like a moan.

"You looked like you were inviting me to kiss you."

Arthit tch-ed and went back to thinking about his interview, again biting his lower lip.

"See, you keep on seducing me to kiss you." Kong kissed his senior deeply this time.

Arthit lightly placed his hands on either side of Kongpob's waist. "Is that all you can think of? Can't you see how tensed I am?"

"Phi," Kongpob delicately held Arthit's face and caressed his cheeks, "taking tension isn't going to change the results. You gave your best and that's what really matters. I think you need to distract yourself. If you don't wanna kiss then come on let's do something else to keep your mind off."

Arthit held kongpob's waist tighter, pulling him in a hug and successfully stopping him from going anywhere. " I don't think anything is going to distract me from worrying about this... Well, except for your kisses."

Kongpob pressed his lips to Arthit's neck. Tenderly kissing a path down to his collarbone. After marking his senior on the chest, a place where the hickey could be easily hidden by a shirt, Kongpob faced Arthit with a smirk. "But I can think of something else to distract you."

Usually, Arthit would shout at Kongpob for suggesting these things in such a shameless way but thanks to his exams and job interview preparations, it had been so long that Arthit was ready to throw his embarrassment out of the window. He held Kongpob's hand and pulled him to the bed.

That night, needless to say, Arthit got to check his result a few hours later than the time given by the company. 

[A/N] Hey, guys. I am sorry for taking so long to update this but I can't really promise regular updates because of my university works. Yesterday, I tried a lot to come up with something related to V-day but I couldn't. So I ended up writing this. I posted it today to make up for the lack of an update on Valentine's day even though it isn't really related to V-day. 

Keeping all this aside, I hope you liked this one too. I would love to hear your thoughts ^_^