Date night

Within a few months of dating, P'Arthit had completely chummed up to me. Of course, public display of affection was highly banned but within the confinement of a room, I saw an Arthit with whom I fell in love a little more deeply.

This Arthit was alluring, unpredictable, sweet, kind, shy, sexy and most importantly mine. Mine to touch, mine to love, mine to cherish and mine to protect. Only mine.

Except for the mornings. I'll be honest, morning Arthit is grumpy and snappy like the Arthit in public so it was rare for me to be too hurt whenever he snapped. I know, it's just the side effects of being short-tempered and let's not forget how cute his clumsy self is in the morning!

He would get embarrassed every time he did or said something remotely romantic but the comfort that the walls surrounding us gave him, made him bold. Bold enough to do everything his heart wished, even with burning pink cheeks. And whenever I saw those cute pink mantou of his, I am always reminded of his favorite drink— his pink milk but soon these thoughts take a naughty turn. I start imagining how I want to drink him rather than the pink drink he offers or maybe taste my favorite 'pink milk'. The taste of those buds makes every other drink less tasty.

I was very nicely woken up from my lewd thoughts as P'Arthit made his way inside my dorm with the spare key I had given him.

"Kong, hug me. The classes drained all my energy," he said and plopped next to me, snuggling in my arms. 

I didn't bother to tease him as I pulled him closer, lightly kissing his neck because he simply teases me back when there is just him and me in a locked room. Even though I loved the back and forth banter and all those flirting that took place whenever he teased me, it was more fun to tease him in a place a bit more public even if there is no one but us. Seeing him flustered and shy with the corners of his lips turned upwards while he tried his best to stop himself from smiling was a treat for my eyes. It was like fuel to the fire of my desire for him.

"P'Arthit khap ~ Let's go on a date."

His hands stopped caressing my waist under my t-shirt as he whined, "Kong~ How can you be so cruel? I just told you that I am tired and you are asking me to go on a date? I am literally feeling like hibernating. I am that level of tired."

"Na khap~~ Na, na, na?" I made sure to use all my cute charms to persuade him.

"fine but I won't walk too far," He said with a sigh.

"Okay"

"No sports date either."

"Okay."

"And no amusement park dates either," He said glaring at me. Surely reminiscing our last date.

"Your wish is my command, sweetheart."

"Who...who allowed you to call me such names?" A beautiful hue of red painted P'Arthit's cheeks as his eyes darted to the corner of my dorm.

"Au, didn't you only agree that I can call you anything as long as it's just you and me?" I asked with a small pout.

"Can't we just cuddle here and call it a cuddle date? It's my favorite date idea," He said with a cuter pout. 

I knew P'Arthit was trying to change the subject so I played along. "Oho my lovely P', I will give you all the cuddles you want. You will love this date hopefully." I cupped his face and squished his cheeks to form a pout before pecking those alluring lips. 

P'Arthit was a blushing mess on the bed when I got up to take the things I required for tonight's date.

"What the hell, Kong! Where did you even get all these blankets and pillows from?"

"Most of them, I brought it from home. As for the pillows, some of them are also borrowed from my friends." I replied as if it was no big deal.

Since P'Arthit got up from the bed in bewilderment, I took the opportunity to grab the blanket and pillow from my bed too. I was trying to balance all the bedding in my hands, making it impossible for me to see or walk. I heard P' sigh before taking half of the things from me. I was left with the other half and a small bag of necessities.

"Lead the way, milord," P'Arthit said, his smile matching mine.

"P', we need to go to the top floor," I told him as his finger hovered over the ground floor button in the lift.

"Top floor? I thought we are going on a date."

I just nodded in order to not give away all my plans so fast.

P'Arthit shook his head but nevertheless, pressed the button to the rooftop. we kept everything on the ground as my smile widened seeing the clear sky filled with stars.

"So, what's the plan?"

"Let's build a pillow fort and spend the night here," I said, making sure to give him my best smile just in case.

"How long have you been wanting to do this?" P' asked, there was something about the way he asked it that didn't really sit well with me.

"Ever since monsoon ended but you were so busy with the classes that..." I let my sentence trail to a halt as P'Arthit wrapped his hands around my waist.

"I am sorry. I should have made more time for you. I shou—"

"No P'! It's not your fault. Plus, it wasn't just you who was busy. I had classes too. And let's just stop all this. Today, we are here to have fun here and I will give you loads of cuddles, as promised," I said, pulling him closer. I love the warmth my Ai'oon emits.

We were busy working to make the fort when I felt a soft object hit the back of my head. "P'Arthit!! Here!" I took a pillow and hit him with it in retaliation. Soon it turned into a full-blown pillow fight with laughter filling the night.

Amidst all the chaos, time flew and our fort was ready. "P'Arthit before going in the fort, let's lie down on that extra mattress for a while. The sky is looking so pretty. I want to stargaze for a while."

P'Arthit's lips stretched into a beautiful smile as he laid down. His cheeks turned red, he patted the space beside him, his eyes not leaving mine at all.

I laid beside him, using his arm as a pillow. "You know, P'? It makes sense that you are my sun."

"Why?"

"You are the only star I need and whenever I am with you, no other star is bright enough to be visible to my eyes."

"Yuck. Cheesy idiot."

And the night was spent in the fort, sharing stories and kisses. No sex or lust involved, it was just us in our own little world.

[A/N] Phew... How was it?

All feedbacks and tips are welcomed. I love reading your comments. Thank you for all your likes and comments. I am here to improve my writing and to make more friends so feel free to ask any questions or talk to me about my works or anything else ^_^