How Arthit got Kongpob's personal diary

Sunlight filtered in through the slit in between the thick curtains, illuminating the room with its golden glow. A hand glided over to the other side of the bed in search of a specific warmth but when nothing but coldness met his palm, he woke up with a sigh.

Of course, he isn't here.

Arthit rolled to the other side of the bed and was soon engulfed in the scent he was craving for. His pillow was abandoned as he hugged the other pillow to his chest, cuddling it while missing its owner. A few minutes later he woke up completely and looked around his boyfriend's dorm room. Arthit smiled. It's been almost a year and yet thinking of Kongpob as his boyfriend makes him giddy.

A slightly ajar drawer caught the head hazer's attention. At first, his intention was to just close the drawer properly but then a photo caught his attention. The photo displayed an angry Arthit glaring at the freshmen. This piqued his curiosity and he took the book kept below the photo out of the drawer. He had hardly turned the first page open when a hand snatched it away.

"Good morning, P'Arthit." Kongpob greeted him with a cheerful smile while placing the book back in the drawer. He even locked the drawer with a key and still had the audacity to place a kiss on Arthit's cheek.

"0062, I was reading the book."

"Phi, a senior of mine always said that we shouldn't be a busy body. That is my personal diary. You shouldn't be reading it without my permission," Kongpob said with a smirk.

Arthit had no comeback so he resorted to puppy eyes and a pout. He held the end of Kongpob's t-shirt and said, "Kong ~~ I really want to read it. I want to get to know my boyfriend better."

Kongpob took a deep breath in order to strengthen his weak heart to face the fatal scene. This head hazer is seriously bad for his heart. "I'll go and reheat breakfast."

Arthit sighed and followed his boyfriend like a wounded puppy.

A few days later, Arthit nervously paced back and forth in his room. It was already dark outside and he still had no idea what he should gift to his boyfriend. This is their first anniversary; the gift should be something thoughtful.

The song!

Arthit suddenly remembered the song he had written for Kongpob. He quickly opened his diary and took his guitar. The song was written when Arthit drank a bit in his room because he missed his boyfriend who was visiting his family for the weekend. Once, twice, and then thrice. After practicing it for an hour, Arthit lay on his bed and stared at the bedside clock.

11:45 pm

He immediately messaged Kongpob to meet him on the rooftop of his building in 15 minutes.

"P'Arthit, why did you call me here?" Kongpob asked, eyeing the guitar kept beside Arthit.

"Ah, have you already forgotten what day it is today?" Arthit questioned back while picking up the guitar and placing it on his lap.

Kongpob took a seat beside Arthit on the bench that was most probably brought here by Arthit. "I didn't forget. I just didn't expect you to have this kind of moment too."

"Hehe. Well, normally I am not expressive. You know how I am."

"I know you that's why I love you this much." Arthit's face and ears turned completely red and this time there was no sun in the sky to blame. There was just this moon beside him that shined brightly and made him blush. He nodded, his lips twitching as his dimple was slightly visible.

"I don't have anything to give you. Do you want a guitar?" They both laughed. "But I prepared a song. Want to hear it?"

Kongpob eagerly nodded, excited as a child.

"Ok."

🎶 I almost missed out the best thing in my life

If on the day I fell I didn't have your heart

The dream might have ended

Many good things would have failed to meet

One great encouragement I could never forget

Thank you for loving me

Thank you for every hug you gave to me

On the day when problems were swooping down on me

How can I pay back for the love I got from you?

I know it's not enough, but I will do the best for you

I will pay back for the love that can't be found anywhere else

I will love you very much and will do the best for you 🎶

"Is it good?" Arthit asked.

Kongpob was speechless. He was just filled with love to the point that it was overflowing from his eyes and smile. "Thank you for letting me walk into your life."

"I thank you too for all these times you came to take care of me and encourage me. It doesn't matter how our love will be in the future time but right now I'm.... very.... Much... happy..." Arthit played the strings of his guitar to divert his mind from all the embarrassment. He leaned in and Kongpob adjusted himself to let his boyfriend rest on his shoulder. They sat like that for a few minutes, each immersed in their own thoughts. Both had unshed tears of happiness in their eyes

"P'Arthit, I also have a present for you. Let's go to my room." Arthit's ears turned red as inappropriate thoughts filled his mind. He silently let Kongpob drag him to the room.

"Here. I know this might not seem sincere but--" Kong's lips were sealed in a searing kiss as his boyfriend took the diary from his hand and placed it on the table.

Arthit gently picked Kong up before the latter wrapped his legs around his waist. All the boldness from Arthit was all thanks to the slight disappointment he felt when he came to know that his boyfriend didn't really mean this when he brought him to his dorm. Well, the disappointment wasn't really big since he also wanted to read the diary. This kiss kind of felt like a bonus to his gift.

Kongpob's hand lightly pushed Arthit as they settled on the bed.

They both were panting as their lips separated and Arthit muttered, "Don't worry. I won't do anything"

Kongpob scoffed. "But I might."