20 Questions

The cool wind caressed their skin as a couple strolled aimlessly on the Rama bridge VIII. Hands tightly clasped as their hearts beat in a calm rhythm, both reminiscing the memories they made here. Arthit was thinking about the moments he spent here which made him braver.

Their first kiss made Arthit brave enough to accept his love in front of his own lover.

The time they spent on Rama bridge after declaring his relationship in front of all his office staff made him brave enough to declare his love in front of the world. That was the day when holding hands in public was no more forbidden for Kongpob and Arthit.

Another moment was the night, Arthit had to be separated from his Kong for two freaking years. Arthit had never been in a relationship before Kong but he had experienced separation with his friends due to distance. He didn't want something like this to happen with him and Kong. That night after Kong left him on the bridge, Arthit spent hours there, crying alone until the wind dried his tears and made him brave enough to fight distance for his love.

"Let's play a game, P'Arthit," Kongpob said.

Arthit was brought to earth from his thoughts. "Hmm... What game do you want to play?" Arthit asked.

"20 Questions!!!"

"After 7 years of dating you, I don't think there is anything I don't know about you. Now I can even tell what you are feeling just by looking into your eyes," Arthit said. A teasing smile adorning his handsome face.

"Na khap~~~" Kong begged, knowing very well that this is Arthit's weakness.

"No," Arthit said. He was in the mood to tease his boyfriend.

"Please P'. If you don't know what to ask then I'll ask first. Na, Na, Na..." Kong made sure to use all his cute charms to persuade his P'.

"Okay, okay." As usual, Arthit accepted his lover's wishes.

"Yayy!! So, my first question is...-" Kong took his own sweet time before asking, -"when did you realize your feelings for me?"

Arthit's heart skipped a beat as he said, "I don't know when I started having feelings for you, maybe it was a gradual process but I was sure that I could not afford to lose you when you started to ignore me. Seeing you walk past me without any acknowledgment made me feel like there was a huge hole in my chest."

Kong's heart was beating fast as it was rare for his P'Arthit to say such words. "Will you not ask me when I fell for you?" He asked.

"No. You will just say some cheesy shit like I fell for you the moment I saw you."

"No P'!!! I will answer seriously."

"Then tell me."

"When you gave me and M oranges back in the freshman year." Kong said

"What?" Arthit asked, laughing. "I should not let you go for grocery shopping from now on."

"What? Why?" Kong was confused by his lover's random declaration.

"You might fall for some fruit vendor," Arthit said. Still laughing.

"Ugh P'!!! I am serious. I fell for you not because you gave me oranges but because at that moment, I knew my P'Arthit's true nature. I came to know how you cared so much about us and all of the strict behavior was an act," Kong said.

"I will still not let you go to fruit vendors." Arthit chuckled a bit but his heart warmed.

Laughing and asking each other random questions regarding their feelings in each stage of life, they reached the spot where they shared their first kiss.

Kong stopped walking and stood at that place.

"What happened?" Arthit asked

"This will be my twentieth question," Kong said.

"What do - " Arthit stopped talking when Kong bent down on one knee in front of him.

"My twentieth question for you is - " Kong said. - "will you marry me, P'Arthit?"

A huge smile stretched on Arthit's lip. "Yes!!!"

[A/N] Thank you for reading my one-shot. If you liked it then please leave comments and likes. Each and every comment and like is not only appreciated but it also motivates me to write more.

Any criticism or tips on improving my writings are welcomed.