BDSM

(sentences like these mean they are struck off by Arthit but it is still readable.)

"Kong... uh... do you think... uh... are you open to trying some... BDSM?"

The sip of water, I had just taken, shot up my nostrils as I fell into a coughing fit. I pressed my palm against my chest and applied some pressure. All the while, my boyfriend sat in front of me turning fifty shades of red before he hurried to my side and started patting my back.

It took a while for the coughing fit to subside but my shock was not yet ready to go away anytime soon.

My boyfriend, my P'Arthit out of all people wanted to try BDSM? If he had asked me this via line, I would have dismissed it as P'Bright's joke but NO!

"Uh... P', where did this come from? Did something happen?"

Now, don't get me wrong. I am all open for me and P' to make our bedroom activities as spicy as we wanted. But it is a different thing to even consider that he will initiate such a conversation when simple vanilla sex had him red from head to toe.

"Here." P'Arthit offered me an envelope.

I skeptically looked at the white envelope in his hand but no matter how much ever I squinted my eyes, I could not see its contents. What if it's a contract? Does P'Arthit want to be my sugar daddy? Or worse, is it a Dom-sub contract stating all the rules?

I cocked an eyebrow, my gaze shifting from the innocent paper to the person sitting in front of me.

"I didn't think I would be able to tell you about this without being a complete stuttering mess. So, I took your old advice and wrote you a letter."

P'!!! I wanted you to write a love letter to me not a formal letter requesting me to delve into the adventures of BDSM. But like the wise man I am, I simply nodded and took the letter from him.

Right when I was about to open the letter, a thought flitted through my mind. "P', do you know what BDSM means?"

"Beating During Sexual Moments? I-I don't really know. Ugh—" P'Arthit buried his face in his hands —"Just read the damn letter. And one more thing, I swear Ai'Toota forced me to write the last line."

Dear Kong,

I discovered a book — NO! Ai'Toota told me about this book called 50 shades of grey. He seemed to really love the book so I asked him about the storyline. But rather than being a good friend, he started teasing me how he can enjoy BDSM with his one night stands even though he is single while I can't in spite of being in a relationship with a 'sexy hunk' (his words not mine). So... I wanted to try it too.

In short, our baby Arthit is all grown up and wants to try different things with his lovely 0062. You know like spanking and  Ignore stupid Bright's words. I just thought of asking if you are also interested. Don't even ask me why I thought it was okay to write this letter with these idiots.

Yours,

Arthit.

P.S. I love you, daddy.

Called it! This couldn't be anyone's idea other than P'Toota and P'Bright. My adorable cinnamon roll — don't tell P'Arthit I called him that — would never think of this. But rather than saying anything, I pulled my boyfriend towards our bedroom to show him just what will happen if he calls me 'daddy' again.

[A/N] I need HELP!! I am trying to work on a few novels with our artkong as leads but I need a drama about a love triangle where two guys fight for a girl for reference purpose. I don't really watch love triangle dramas so it would be a huge help if you guys recommend a good drama with such a storyline.