C38

🍯Honey pov

Johnathan and I were at odds for the next few weeks. The only time we talked was when it was about the kids. He had been sleeping in one of the guest rooms and everything.

His bald headed ass had the nerve to be so mad. Like how the fuck u mad over one night when u had a whole other relationship. His ass was sick. And I wasn't going to kiss his ass.

I was in the kitchen cooking me some breakfast when I heard the door open and close. Johnathan had just came back from dropping the kids off at school.

"Can I get a plate" he said sitting at the island looking at me.

"Of course" I said fixing him a healthy plate and then my own.

I went and sat at the dining table away from him.

"Honey I'm sorry. I know I had no right to be mad at what U did after all I put u thru. But my pride wouldn't let me see that. I'm so sorry for how I hurt u." He said comin to the table.

Tears fought to come down as I did my best holding them at bay.

"Please forgive me honey. You and my kids are my world. I will never ever do anything to hurt u again. I'm sorry. I love you"

"I forgive u. But I swear I will never go thru anything like this again Johnathan." I said.

"And u won't have to. I only want u" he said before leaning over and kissing me.

Our kiss got a little hot and heavy and before I knew it I was on the table being eaten like I was for breakfast.

It felt amazing to have his tongue on me. He licked from my pussy to my asshole back and forward before locking on my clit and suckin it.

"You taste so fuckin sweet baby. I missed this shit" he said between licks. "This will always be my pussy girl. I love you" he said.

I moaned as his tongue swirled around my clit as he entered two fingers in me and began to finger fuck me. I began to grind my pussy against his hand . This shit felt so good as his tongue mercilessly slurped up my pussy. My eyes rolled to the back of my head it felt sooooo fuckin good.

My titties bounced and the table rocked as he fucked me with his tongue and his fingers. He spread my legs wider and gripped my thighs as he continued to eat me like it had been years since he tasted me.

"Oh my god Johnathan yesssss." I moaned loudly.

"I'm here baby." He moaned out. "I promise I'll never hurt u again"

We locked hands as he continued to tongue fuck me. The harder he tongue fucked me the harder I squeeze this hand.

"Cum for me baby. Cum for daddy" he moaned.

"Ooooh ima cum for u daddy"

"Yea. Feed daddy all that sweet juice."

And that's exactly what I did.

He held my thighs wider apart as his tongue flicked on my clit and my pussy came all over his tongue.

The walls were filled with nothing but the sounds of him slurping and suckin up all my juices and my breathing as I tried to catch my breath.

He got up from his knees and went back to his chair to finish his food that I'm sure was now cold.
"Oh no daddy we not done" I said getting off the table. I pulled off the tshirt I had on and grabbed his shirt pulling him up and walking towards the bedroom.

I hadn't had no dick in weeks. I was about to give him some grand slam pussy. Make him realize he had all he needed right here.

And I did just that. We fucked for hours before finally falling asleep. Woke up did two more rounds before it was time to pick up the kids. I was so deep in a dick coma I don't think I got out the bed until the next day. And i was in ecstasy. Me and my husband were back on one accord. I was the happiest woman alive.