C3

☀️Sunny pov

As the weeks flew by this man had me on a high I never felt. Practice was getting ready to start in a few days and I was dreading having him leave. Since that night at the club we spent every night in each other's arms.

He took me on shopping sprees and out on dates to places I only dreamed of. He flew me out to Vegas, LA, even Chicago just to go shop and eat. I mean this man was every fuckin thing to me. I had half a mind to pack up my life and follow him to Cincinnati but I knew I couldn't do that. Soon it was back to the pole full time . It was fun while it lasted, I thought.

"Why you sitting over here like somebody stole yo puppy" he asked gripping my chin drawing my eyes to his.

"I'm just thinking about you leaving me"

"Babygirl I gotta make this money. But ima still take care of you" he said.

"Can I come with you" I asked looking hopeless.

He sighed heavily.

"Naw not yet. I gotta focus. And lord knows I can't do that with all that cake in my face" he said licking his lips and smacking my ass as I laid across the bed.

"But. I think I'm in love with you. I don't want you to go" I said

"I care about you too ma. But I gotta do this for me. For us. I promise once I get my head on straight ima come back for you bae" he said.

He pulled me in his arms and rocked me back and forth. I instantly melted as those strong hands gripped me. I believed every word he said from those chocolate lips.

I looked up and kissed him. I had to make these last few days memorable. Seeing that i was soon going to be dickless. I pushed him back onto the bed and pulled his dick from his shorts. I jerked my hand up and down it until it got semi erect. I kissed his lips some more before I licked down his body until I was eye to eye with his beast. I licked all around it like an ice cream cone before takin him deep into my throat and coating him with saliva. I gave him the gawk gawk special as I throated his dick over and over again until my eyes watered. I could feel his dick pulsating and throbbing against my tongue. I took him out of my mouth and smacked his thick wood against my tongue and lips and I shot out more saliva onto it.i licked all around the head of his dick before putting it back into my mouth. I bobbed and weaved on it while giving him the two handed twist combo until his cum shot all over my tongue. I swallowed every bit of his kids before climbing on to of his dick and putting it into my overflowing pussy.

I bounced up and down on that dick until my legs went out. Even then I stayed up there and rode him into ecstasy. He pulled out and came all over my thick ass cheeks as I tongue fucked his face.

This was my man. I had stamped his ass.