C19

🍯Honey pov

I laid silently awake next to Johnathan just looking at him as he held his hands tightly around my waist. Guilt was eating away at my conscious. I was buried in it. And it weighed even heavier that I still couldn't stop thinking about keenan.

I imagined his hand around my neck, gripping my hips with the other as he gave me deep strokes from the back. I pictured his lips on my skin. Teasing me. Savoring me. Devouring me.

I eased my hand down between my legs and closed my eyes. I tried my best to be extremely quiet as I began rubbing back and forth on my throbbing clit. I eased my hand back and forth back and forth until I was dripping wet.

I slow grinded my pussy against my fingers as I felt myself coming closer to my peak. I fluttered my eyes open trying to catch my breath and he was staring dead at me. He was sitting up with his back against the headboard staring deeply at me with lust filled eyes.

He pulled the covers back off of me and moved down until his face was at my center. He moved my hand and replace it with his tongue. I spread my legs wide and pushed my pussy deeper into his face. I imagined that it was keenan instead of Johnathan.

The more he licked and sucked on my pussy the wetter it got until I exploded all over his face. He licked up every drop of cum out of me before getting on top of me and pushing his dick as deep as he could into my guts.

I grunted as he did that. He looked lovingly at me as he began to give me slow, deep thrust. My eyes were closed as I still imagined him to be keenan. I grabbed his Ass cheeks and pushed him deeper and deeper guiding his strokes to make me cum.

I then pushed him back so that I could ride his dick. I climbed on top of him reverse cowgirl and rode that dick on two feet. I bounced up and down his pole like a rodeo. My pussy was gripping with every bounce.

I could hear his moans and grunts from below me as he gripped and smacked my ass cheeks. I twerked my ass for his pleasure as I continued to ride him to ecstasy. I could feel my climax coming.

I leaned back and began rubbing my clit as I continued bouncing on that dick until my body shook and quivered from cumming. He gripped his hand around my waist and continued to drill me until I came two more time and he bust all inside of me.

I fell off top of him onto the bed and he wrapped his body right around mine.

I can't lie. I missed this side of Johnathan. I was going to have to get over keenan. I had my husband back and I wanted that more than anything else.

I got up and went into the bathroom to run myself a bath. Johnathan was snoring lightly. I looked at my phone and saw a few missed calls from keenan. It was almost 5pm now and he was already back on my line. asking when he could taste me again. Tempting. But no. I blocked his number and deleted our text thread from my phone.

I got into the bath and relaxed for a good 30 minutes. I stood up to rinse off in the shower and the curtains pulled back. Johnathan stepped inside behind me kissing the back of my neck. He moved his fingers between my legs and began playing with my clit. I lifted my leg on the side of the tub and he entered two fingers inside of me. He fingered my pussy, toyed with my nipple and sucked on my neck all at one time. I could feel a good nut igniting deep in the pit of my stomach before I came all over his fingers.
I turned to him and kissed him with so much passion.

"I love you" I said as I looked deep into his eyes.

"I love you too baby" he said smiling showing those dimples I loved.

Eventually we got out of the tub.

"Let's go out somewhere" Johnathan said.

"Somewhere like where" I asked from my closet as I searched for some comfty clothes.

"I don't know. Anywhere you wanna go" he said.

"Umm. I'm not really in the mood to go out. Let's just order in and watch some movies Babe" I responded.

"That's cool too. Whatever you want" he said.

"Thank you baby. I'll order some takeout" I said walking out in a fitted sleep dress.

"Damn. That ass is phat" Johnathan said.

I smiled hard as hell. I missed his compliments.

I went down to the kitchen and found the takeout menus. I ordered chinese and fixed us some blended cocktails.

We sat in the theater room and watched movies until almost 2 am.

I missed my husband. He was my best friend. The only person in this world I shared my soul with. I'm so glad we're getting back on track.