C4

☀️Sunny pov

When it came to the day he had to leave I was sad asl. I woke up cranky. I just wanted the day to be over with. He tried everything to cheer me up and keep me happy but I was miserable.

When he  walked out that door I felt like my heart ripped and walked out with him. I had gotten used to having a man around. Everything in my life had became entangled in him.

He called me before he got on the plane and as soon as he landed. But now here I was calling him back to back and his phone was goin straight to voicemail. There has never been a time since I'd known him that his phone went straight to voicemail.

My mind and my heart was everywhere. Was this some type of temporary game he was playing? I had to call his phone at least a hundred times before I just tossed that mfer across the room and buried myself into my sheets crying my heart out. I can't believe this muthafucka.

I decided to go to the club and get my mind off him and his bullshit. Making money always made me happy so why the hell not.

I took me a nice long bath and slipped on some tights and a fitted top. I jumped in my ride and sped off to the club. The bitches weren't too happy to see me but all the Niggas eyes was on me as I walked to the back.

I threw on my leopard print two piece , sprayed on some dulce perfume and headed to the floor. I did a few lap dances before it was my time to take the stage. When I did it was so much money being thrown I had forgot all about johnathan for a while.

I made almost $14k that night. I couldn't be mad at that. But when I made it home that night. And looked around my empty condo that emptiness crept right back into my heart. I missed him. I needed him. Where the fuck was he?

Lost in my thoughts I felt my phone vibrate in my hand. It was him.

I picked up and didn't say anything.

"Hello. Baby are you there" I heard his strong voice say.

"Where were you. I called you" I whispered.

"I know. I'm sorry. I got tied up" he said.

"All day? It's fucking 4am JT. I been calling you since 10am" I said angrily.

"I know baby. Ima make it up to you. I miss you. I love you" he said.

"Yea I love you too. I gotta go" I said hanging up the phone.

Tears just poured from my eyes. I knew he was too good to be true. He couldn't even tell me the truth about where he'd been and why he didn't answer his phone. Fuck him.