C20

☀️Sunny pov

It had been 3 days and I hadn't heard from JT. I had barricaded myself in my condo. I wasn't answering calls from any of my friends. All I did was lay in bed all day and sleep. I hadn't eaten anything since I don't know when. I could not believe the man I loved had ghosted me . But why? I thought everything was good. I guess it was good. Yea, too good to be fuckin true.

On day four I woke up with a new mindset. I was moving back home. I wasn't going to continue to be JT's fuck puppet. He pretended like he loved me and cared for me so much but then he turns around and does dumb shit like this. Nah I wasn't gone stick around and be treated like this.

I had packed all of my things in the kitchen and living room and was now working on my bedroom. And then I heard keys and footsteps. My heart thumped deep into my chest as I anticipated him walking through the door.

"Baby you won't believe what hap....pened " he said coming thru the door. "What's all this" he asked looking at the boxes.

"Johnathan I think it's best you leave. Wherever u been u can go back to . You don't have to worry about me anymore" I said fighting back tears.

"Baby. Wait. Stop. What are you doing?" He asked walking towards me.

"Un uhm. Don't touch me." I said tears falling silently from my eyes.

"Sunny baby please. Talk to me. Let me explain."

"It's been four days . You had plenty of time to explain. But since it's obviously fuck me. It's now fuck you too. Now leave . Please" I said sitting on the bed and putting my head in my hands.

"Sunny just give me a chance. You know I'd never do anything to hurt you" he said.

I looked at him with the most evil look on my face.

"All you've done is hurt me. This is the second time u did this disappearing act. I'm not dumb. There's somebody else. I know it. And that's cool. I hope she makes you happier than I ever could." I said.

"Baby you trippin. I don't want no bitch in this world. The only person I want. I need. Is you. I'm sorry" he said coming to me and kneeling before me.

He took his hand and wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Just hear me out. If you still want me to leave after I will." He said.

I looked at him and saw sincerity in his eyes.

"Talk"

"Welllllll" he said standing up.

"I was arrested. They held me for 72 hours on some bullshit that had nothing to do with me" he said.

"What? What happened?" I asked in a panick.

"It's nothing. They had nothing because I didn't do shit. They was just fuckin with me because of who I am." He said.

"As soon as they let me go I went home and took a shower and then came here. My phone was dead or I would've called u bae. I swear. I'm sorry." He said.

"JT I cant keep going thru this. Feeling like this. I couldn't eat. I couldn't do nothing but lay in the bed wondering what I did wrong." I said.

He walked to me and leaned down placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"You are perfect. You could never do anything wrong. I will never leave you sunny. I love you girl. I'm in love with you. I'm not goin nowhere I promise" he said.

I broke down crying. And I couldn't stop. Everything I'd felt those past few days came pouring out of me.

"Hey hey. It's ok bae. I'm not going nowhere I promise" he said stepping up between my legs.

He pushed me back onto the bed and pulled my panties down from under my dress. He placed his face at my pussy and began to eat me out.

Tears still streamed down my face but that pain had turned into pleasure as I moaned his name softly.

" you forgive me" he said looking up at me as he came up for air.

I shook my head yes.

"Say it. Say you forgive me bae" he said before slipping two fingers inside of me.

"I forgive you daddy. Ooooooh I'm sorry" I moaned.

"I'm sorry . I won't do it again. You trust me?" He asked still fingering me and licking my clit.

"Yessss I trust you. I love you JT." I said.

He smiled. "I love you too ma" he said before I came all over his fingers and he licked it off.