C18

☀️Sunny pov

I woke up after noon to a note and a rose left in Johnathans spot.

"Babe, I had to make a few runs I'll be back later. Put on something sexy we're going out. See you at 7 😉"

I cheesed hard as hell as I got up and headed to the kitchen. The liquor had worn off and a bitch was hungrier than a hostage. After finally deciding what I had a taste for I made a waffle and turkey bacon with scrambled eggs and some shrimp and grits. The shit was so damn I almost wanted to lay back down.

It was almost 2 o'clock so I decided to go out and pamper myself for this date. It had been a while since we'd been out and I wanted to dress it up and make it sexy for my man.

I went to Lynn's nails and spa and got a mani/pedi, full body wax and deep facial. I left out of there feeling totally relaxed. I stopped by the mall and picked up some heels to go with my outfit and a new lingerie set. Then I stopped by the salon and got my hair touched up. The baddest bitch was definitely on deck now.

It was almost five when I made it home so I ran myself a bath, poured some wine and soaked.

When 7 came I was ready as ever but there was  no sign of JT. I texted and called his phone like a thousand times. He had never not responded to me since I've been here so I was taken aback. I didn't know what to do other than just sit here and cry and call his phone over and over.

Eventually it stopped ringing and went straight to voicemail . I took my heels off and grabbed a bottle of henessey from the kitchen. Fuck a glass I was taking shots straight from the bottle.

Two hours passed and still nothing. I was still calling his phone just listening to the voicemail.  Crazy shit was rushing through my mind. Like why tf had I never been to his house? I couldn't even pop up and see what was up. I thought I knew JT but the more I was drinking and thinking I was realizing I didn't really know shit except he fucked me good and treated me better. I was in love like a muhfucka.

Around midnight my body finally gave out and I fell asleep with the henny bottle in my hand. My heart was heavy. I woke up at around 3 to pee and went right back to calling his phone. It was ringing again but he still never answered or responded to my text. Like what the FUCCCCCK! I was over this shit. I threw my phone into the wall breaking it into little pieces.

I stormed to the closet and started pulling out all his things. I threw them all in the bathtub and poured bleach and oil on them. I cut up his balmain jeans and louboutin sneakers. I was done crying now I was mad as hell. Why the hell would he stand me up. And why the fuck wasn't he pickin up the phone.