C27

🍯Honey pov

Things had been going so smoothly at home. It's like whatever female he was entertaining disappeared. I kept my secret about Keenan and I never mentioned knowing about the female from his phone. Things were exactly like I wanted them to be I wasn't gone fuck it up.

Today I spent my day scouting venues. While in Paris Johnathan had proposed to me again. We were having a recommitment ceremony. Reclaiming our love to one another. I had changed this shit to a full fledged wedding tho. In just under two months I'd be walking down the aisle again. I had invited all of our friends and family.

I was excited because I hadn't seen Sunny since we went to the bar and she had moved to Memphis. Eunique was going to be my maid of honor. She had been helping me plan.

I received a phone call from Johnathan as I waited for the event planner to pull up.

"Hey husband" I sang cheerfully.

"Hey sexy mama. What you doin?" He asked.

"Still waiting on Jackie. I think this may be the one bae. The others were all blahhh" I said.

"Really. And how much is this one" he asked.

"Welllllll"

"Well what bae. How much?"

"32,000 but that's with the decorations and open bar. All I need after that is a caterer, a cake, my dress and to get my bridesmaids together."

"Ok . This is getting more expensive by the day. But anything you want queen" he said.

"Thanks daddy. Jackie just pulled in. I'll call you when I'm on my way home" I said.

"Bye bae"

"Later daddy" I said hanging up.

........

I ended up securing that venue and then meeting up with Eunique to pick out bridesmaids dresses. We chose some maroon bomb ass dresses and then I headed home to cuddle with my man. I was tired and needed my feet rubbed and my booty massaged.