C8

☀️Sunny pov

"JT I don't know what type of games you're playing but I am done with you" I said to him looking in his eyes.

"You look beautiful Sunny. I missed you so much" he said.

"Did you hear what I said? I'm done. I'm with someone new and I'm happy" I said

"If you're so happy why are you here with me?" He asked

"You know what. You're right. I don't know why I came here" I said storming towards the door.

He grabbed my waist blocking the door .

"Don't leave sunny. Just let me explain"

"Explain what. How you broke my heart? Made me fall in love with you then played me? Typical ass nigga"

"Sunny that was never my intention. I just got caught up. Lost sight of what was important. You" he said gripping my chin.

"That sounds good and all but I don't believe you"

"Let me show you. Let me show you how much I missed you and how much I still love and want you" he said leaning in to kiss me.

"I can't. I'm with Lucas now."

"Fuck him. You're mine. Always will be. Let him know wassup" he said.

I don't know what came over me but the next time he tried to kiss me I didn't stop him. Nor did I stop him when he untied my robe and gripped my ass like two basketballs. And I definitely didn't stop him from easing my bottoms down and throwing my leg over his shoulder and eating my pussy like the last supper. Nooo I didn't stop him at all.

Even when my phone rang repeatedly I didn't stop him. When he picked me up and carried me to his bed and laid my body down, I didn't stop him. When he disrobed and placed his already erect penis at my entrance I didn't stop. I just put my legs to the sky and looked deep into his eyes. I didn't stop him when he entered me deeply and a moan escaped my lips. No man could ever do my body like him. We had an undeniable chemistry.

I didn't stop him when he stroked my body over and over as my phone rang over and over. I didn't stop. It felt soooo damn good I never wanted to stop.

When he climaxed I knew that I had fucked up but I didn't stop or leave. I laid there. In his arms. Happy.

"Sunny. You know you're mine right. You might as well gone let that Nigga know"

"No JT. It was fun but that's all it was" I said not even believing myself.

"Nah. It's not over. Matter fact fuck it. You coming with me" he said.

"Coming with you where?"

"To Cincinnati. Tonight. Pack your shit. I'll have your stuff moved from Memphis as soon as I get a chance" he said.

I laid there thinkin about it. I wanted him to prove his love. And to me he just did. I was moving to Cin City with the love of my life. Fuck it, I'd do anything for this man.

I got up out the bed and headed back to Lucas' room. I hated that I had to break his heart but I did. I deserved to be happy. And I wanted JT.