C15

☀️Sunny pov

When I made it home Johnathan was sleeping like a baby in the middle of the bed. It was almost 3 am and I was horny as fuck. The liquor had me feeling freaky as I stripped out my clothes and walked towards the bed. I pulled the covers back revealing his naked body.

I stood and admired how fuckin sexy he was. His big, thick, chocolate snake leaned against his left thigh. I could see the vein sticking out from it as I licked my lips. That was my favorite part about his penis. That vein drove him crazy whenever my tongue touched it.

I leaned down and gripped his dick in my tiny palm. He shuffled a bit but didn't wake. I leaned down and took the head of his penis in my mouth licking it slowly. He shuffled again but still didn't wake. And then I throated his dick covering it with saliva and bobbed up and down on it. I could hear his low moans before feeling his hands grip my head. A smile came to my lips as I continued to bless his mic.

He fucked my face from the bottom as I gagged on his dick. I liked the rough shit.

"Get up here and let me feel that pussy in my face" he said.

I climbed atop his body and put my pussy right above his face. I gripped the headboard as he gripped my waist and brought me down onto his tongue. I winded my hips back and forth as he tongue fucked me making my body quiver. I could feel my juices ready to flow as I felt my climax coming on. I began to bounce on his face as he gave my pussy a good tongue lashing before I couldn't hold it anymore and I came all down his face.

I fell over off his face as I tried to catch my breath. He stood up off the bed and gripped my legs turning me over on my back. He pulled me to the edge of the bed and put my legs back as far as the could go on the side of my ears. As soon as I felt his dick at my entrance I gasped. He entered me slowly and winded his hips into me. Low moans turned into loud screams as his slow winds turned into hard grinds. I gripped his dick with my walls as I felt myself cummin again. He gripped his hand around my neck thrusting deeply into me over and over and over and over as our bodies intertwined. He leaned down and stuck his tongue in my mouth giving me a wet lust filled kiss as he came all inside of me.

He fell flat against my body as we both tried to catch our breath. I wrapped my legs around him as I rubbed his head. After a minute we separated as I went into the bathroom and washed off. I brought a towel and cleaned his dick off before climbing into bed and wrapping my leg around him. He gripped me closely to him as we drifted off to bed.