C11

☀️Sunny pov

The condo he bought me to was so damn beautiful. It overlooked the city and the water I was just in awe. I visualized us making love in every room, in every corner of this space.

I could tell it was new because it was empty. That was strange that he'd move me into a new condo instead of his place but whatever. I was just happy to be here.

He came up behind me and gripped my waist while nibbling on my ear. I laid my head back on his chest as I closed my eyes and took it all in. I didn't have anyone else in this world but him. He was the end all be all for me and my heart was filled with so much love for him.

We spent the night together shopping online for furniture and just enjoying being together. He made it clear we would live separately until we were ready to live together.

Reluctantly I agreed because here I was giving up my life to move with him and we weren't together together. But I knew how to change his mind about that. A little throat action always made him cave in to me. And I was ready to put it all in motion.

The next day he left for practice and I decided to explore the city for myself. I went to their biggest mall and shopped until my arms were about to fall off from carrying so many bags. I decided to have a quick lunch at a steakhouse not far from the condo. It had great reviews online so I was hoping to make it my new favorite spot.

As I entered the restaurant I ran into my cousin Eunique. I hadn't seen her since we were sixteen before her mama moved her away. I never knew where she moved to but here she was. She was eating with a pretty ass light skin girl. To be a bbw she had a snatched ass body too. Eunique introduced us and we exchanged numbers before I excused myself to my own table.

Knowing I had a familiar face here made the idea of moving so much better. Eunique was a real thorough ass bitch and her friend seemed pretty nice as well. Maybe now I could be occupied while Johnathan was in practice or on the road .